SESA approved mine LC in a week!!! How about Fed DOL??

GC Quick

Registered Users (C)
I\'m working in South Dakota and submitted my labor certificate application to SESA early Jan 2002. On Jan 10,2002, I received the letter from SESA stated that my application was approved and is forwarded to regional office.

Can anybody tell me when should I hear to DOL in Denver??

Noboby apply LC at DOL Denver??

Is there anyone on this site have to go thru DOL at Denver?? Please help...

I applied June, 2001

I applied for labor at colorado DOL in June 2001, under non-RIR case. Still no reply. I hope it may get cleared by APRIL, 2002.

Is it true that for federal level labor processing, once done at state level, Colorado DOL sends papers to TEXAS? In that case it looks like it takes some 2 years for LC to approve? Disaster.

Any ideas on this?

Thanks,
vk

CHINNAC

Presently Dec\'01 is being processed for RIR cases . I think u\'r
application will be processed in next 3 weeks.

When DOL updates records

I filed my LC last year in Feb. from utah and after a year of advirtisements, few resumes , company lay-offs the SESA told my lawyer that file has been transferred to Denver DOL under limited review - How do I confir this ? I sent emails to lcstatus08@doleta.gov with my company tax-id i can\'t find my case there - Does anybody know how long it takes for DOL to update its records

I don\'t know but how did you send email?

I do not how else to verify confirm the details in your case but I have a question for you- How did you send email to lcstatus08@doleta.gov , which format , subject line etc.? The reply will be by human or some auto reply thing?

No Title

Subject line can be blank or include any of the following . Reply is auto - Make sure following is true

In the body of the message type:

Case YourCaseNumber for example:
Case 12345678

- AND / OR -

Employer Phone EmployerPhoneNumber for example:
Employer Phone (202) 555-1212

- AND / OR -

Tax ID EmployerTaxID for example:
Tax ID 12-3456789

Colorado LC

Hi,
I have filed in August 2001 (non-RIR) .
Does any body have an idea approx. time for my LC???.
Help appreciated..