service request

EthanHawke

Registered Users (C)
Does service request really work?
My parents have passed their citizenship interview and it has been more than 120 days since. I tried to make appointment with local office but since they are in process of moving, I guess they are not taking any appointments. I am not in rush for my parents to become citizens but the sooner they become citizens, the better is is for them.

Suing them by filing 1447 costs money and work I think we can exercise as last-resort respond. Congressman? Representative? Ombudsman? any other methods? Thanks in advance.

Service Request odds of success are not 100%, maybe 50%. The moving can not be a months long process ... if you think that's a genuine issue for them, give them an extra 30 days beyond 120 days, but it will be good if you can speak to someone knowledgable before being forced to sue.

Does service request really work?
They work in the sense of providing information about your case, but can't force adjudication. Since they can't schedule Infopass due to DO move, have your parents already contacted congressperson and USCIS Ombudsman to get involved with the case.?