Service Request Question

Newman05

Registered Users (C)
I called the 1-800 number couple of months ago and I placed a service request. Unfortunately I lost the service request number and the date of the service request.
I called today to find out that I placed it on 4/17/2008 and I can not place another one until 60 days from the previous request. I was not successful in finding out the service request number!!!

My question is don't NSC have to reply to the service request? Can they just ignore it? Did you encounter something like that??

Please let me know.

Thank you.

I placed a service request one against my case and second one for my son's case (who is 12 year old) in September 2007 (this was my 3rd one from June 2007). For the first two I got SR responses by regular mail.
I didn't get any mails for 3rd one rather got an email on October 22nd 2008 for my son's case. I only got one email and didn't receive any thing against my case. When I called them for another service request in Feb 2008, they told they sent emails for both the requests and I can't open any new one for 6 months which completes by April 2008.

NSC is totally screwed up. No meaning for what they talk and do.

Some times sends regular mail and the wait rule is 60 days before the next one. Some times sends email or no email and the wait rule os 6 months.

I finally realized there is no use of opening SR's for any case under extended review (or if you are not currnet) like mine. They simply ignore the SR's also. I may open one once my PD becomes current.

Thank you vvvunlucky for your reply. Try to call the National Call Center because when I called both times my calls were transfered to the National Call Center. They send the first service request to NSC and I'm planning to send another one tomorrow.
For the heck of it, let me bug them. I'm not loosing anything, in fact I'm building my case against them. These will support my case in the court when I decide to go there
:mad: