Service Request Interpretations

Sheikhchilli

Registered Users (C)
I want to share some findings from my hanging here and looking at the approval trend and the corelation between PD, RD, EB etc. and my after thoughts after our approval last night.

Service Request Response- 30-60 days and waiting to be reviewed by IO = 8 days to approval
Service Request Response - Waiting to be assigned to IO = 14 days to approval

Some more tricks. Generate Service Requests for your and your spouse's case few days apart and see if there is difference in response. If it is different then call them to tell that you have reason to believe that your case is separated form your spouse.

One more thing you all should be getting it soon. It will be more fun with all of you with me. The more the merrier.
See you all soon on this side of the finish line.

I want to share some findings from my hanging here and looking at the approval trend and the corelation between PD, RD, EB etc. and my after thoughts after our approval last night.

Service Request Response- 30-60 days and waiting to be reviewed by IO = 8 days to approval
Service Request Response - Waiting to be assigned to IO = 14 days to approval

Some more tricks. Generate Service Requests for your and your spouse's case few days apart and see if there is difference in response. If it is different then call them to tell that you have reason to believe that your case is separated form your spouse.

One more thing you all should be getting it soon. It will be more fun with all of you with me. The more the merrier.
See you all soon on this side of the finish line.

What's your interpretation of NOT getting the response of a service inquiry at all? :D