Service Enquiry

sfoguy

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

Just want to know that did any of you get response (say, approval etc.) after you initiated the service inquiry.

Immigration officer did give me the service referral# and asked me to wait for 30 days for any written response (either approval or any pending thing).

So just checking the response that you have got so far after your service request.

I remember some people did get approval BUT some didn't write back here.

Let me know your response please!!

Thanks,

Hi guys,

Just want to know that did any of you get response (say, approval etc.) after you initiated the service inquiry.

Not exactly an approval but somewhat similar... I've made an inquiry through 1-800 number and received a response from CSC with approximate wording "your case is currently in TSC. we have no idea what's going on with your case. Please contact TSC to find out the status of your case".

Yep, I forgot to say it was a second inquiry as the first one went straight to /dev/null. And you couldn't (officially) do the second inquiry until 60-days since the previous one.

I initiated a service request on May 4th and called them today to ask for the status, the officer told me to open another on June 20th since it has been 45 days since I initiated the request. Luckily I was approved today.

I initiated a service request on May 4th and called them today to ask for the status, the officer told me to open another on June 20th since it has been 45 days since I initiated the request. Luckily I was approved today.

congratulations kbn_gc, good to see Nov2001 approval, how did you know that your namecheck cleared in mar 2007, and did you do any enquiry for the namecheck with senator, congressmen etc.,