Service Centers Processing Times

vexlak

Registered Users (C)
Never mind that they are late, however what is up with the yellow and green color for each category? That keeps changing. Those being green before are now all yellow and vice versa. Does that mean that if green they reach their target date that is listed?

Never mind that they are late, however what is up with the yellow and green color for each category? That keeps changing. Those being green before are now all yellow and vice versa. Does that mean that if green they reach their target date that is listed?

I think, its part of their process management. Green means they met the SLA for that month, yellow means warning and Red means they failed to meet the SLA.

I think, its part of their process management. Green means they met the SLA for that month, yellow means warning and Red means they failed to meet the SLA.

Understand, but why does it change?
For example few days ago i-140 employment based was July 19-2007 in green and so was the i-485. No most of them are in yellow.

Maybe they found few "hidden boxes" :rolleyes: and that is why they changed it?

I am not sure if I am the only one who has experienced this. But if I click on the 'Back' button at the top of the Service Center page and select any other service center, then repeat the same thing and come back to my Service center (TSC), the colors will have changed.

So I can see Greens change to Yellows and then back to greens within a matter of minutes. It may take a few attempts, but works almost everytime for me. If that is the case, I am not sure if the color coding holds any significance.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC

Jawad

no meaning

Sometimes, there is no hidden meaning. Application types are grouped and the change in color separates the groups. All I140s are together, all I1485s are together. The colors alternate yellow/green. There is no significance.

new processignn date is released. TSC moved back one week for I485 - June 21, 2007 and NSC - July 14, 2007

I do not get the service dates...:confused:

Last month (april 15) 1485 for employment @ TSC was June 29, 2007
Now it is June 21, 2007 while NSC is July 14, 2007.
How could TSC go back?

Also , the i140 @ NSC for extraodinary ability is January 19, 2007 while unskilled worker is May 1st, 2007. :confused: :confused: :confused:

TSC has all i140 @ August 26 2007.