Service Center/Interview Letter Tracker

LKBECTZ

Registered Users (C)
Cause after 4/25, USCIS only sent out IV letter after all background check completed, please post your IV letter information here, anyone filed on May or June, have FP done,no matter which service center (NSC/CSC/TSC/VSC)you belong to, so we may know the average time for background check complete and IV letter issure. Thank you!

My timeline/TSC
PD:05/09
FP:06/15
IV:XX/XX

Last edited by a moderator:
TSC PD 5/9/06
FP 6/21
New Orleans DO

Called National Customer Service Number yesterday to enquire about background check. The agent didn't provide any updates, but said I can expect interview letter in two months after FP.

kb

I went to infopass at Newark DO, they have informed me that my case is still at VSC due to pending Security Check. They won't be able to know any more information because it is security check.

It is quite frustrating because you just don't know where the status is. She also told me that there are folks stuck in security check for more than 3 years.

TSC..Dallas

My application was delivered on 6/26, checks not cashed yet,
What's Priority date ?

kfa said:
My application was delivered on 6/26, checks not cashed yet,
What's Priority date ?
As I know, normally it takes 10-14 days for you to receive receipt, but due to recently large volume application, it takes longer. Several folks sent applications to TSC at beginnning of May, got receipts after 1 month later, it usually comes with FP notice, as I saw yours on 6/26, so don't be too worry, you will be OK.

Thank you for ressurance,
Mine has a problem though, just realized, did not send the 2 photos,
officer on the 800 number said 1 of 2 things, they'll either send it back or tell you to bring them during the interview..hopefully the 2nd senario..

Alex_I said:
TSC (Houston)
PD:05/01/2006
FP:06/07/2006
IL: Waiting
Alex I:
Have you checked processing dated which updated on July 17, Houston DO keep same as June 13, PD still 2/28, no move.
By the way, have your created online portfolio on USCIS web? If you have, do you know when is your case last updated date?
Mine since they sent out the FP NOA, not updated almost 7 weeks. Please share information, thank you.

LKBECTZ said:
Alex I:
Have you checked processing dated which updated on July 17, Houston DO keep same as June 13, PD still 2/28, no move.
By the way, have your created online portfolio on USCIS web? If you have, do you know when is your case last updated date?
Mine since they sent out the FP NOA, not updated almost 7 weeks. Please share information, thank you.

LKBECTZ, there is no change in my status. My PD is 5/1 and the status on the web site is last updated 5/8 :mad:

I think it's a name check related delay rather than the DO moving slowly. But, who knows, I sure hope it's the latter.

My timeline:(SC/Upstate)

Sent to TSC on 05/01/06

PO 05/04/06
ND 06/02/06
FP 06/17/06

Interview????

Adina

errou said:
I went to infopass at Newark DO, they have informed me that my case is still at VSC due to pending Security Check. They won't be able to know any more information because it is security check.

It is quite frustrating because you just don't know where the status is. She also told me that there are folks stuck in security check for more than 3 years.
Hi, errou, any IV good news from you since July 14? Thanks!