Seriously !!! not even a single approval for today !!!

I think they are having some system problems. I called today and the lady said that the system was down and she was not able to look up any case status. She said to call back next week.

Guys this is my speculation, I have called TSC office 3 times today and the message is consistent each time, no officer available at this time. I think they’ll took of early after 4 day hard work!!! Let’s see any weekend approval just like last time? If not next week.

Have a good weekend all

People take pleasure in many ways and scaring others with fear mongering comments is sure one of them .....

A friend of mine called TSC today and he was told that EB3 visas are over for this year. But if he posted this information in 10 threads, his case will not be counted towards the quota. He was also advised to put this in an email and forward it to 10 more people and Microsoft will send him $100 per email...its not a joke! He has already got 2 checks from Bill Gates for $200 each.

gb04. Stop dreaming. and spreading the lies....

U go and eat some food.... Dont spread this lies.
U should be suscpended from this forum for u r ife time for doing this.

U go and eat some food.... Dont spread this lies.
U should be suscpended from this forum for u r ife time for doing this.

I really hope that you are not serious! I have known some people without a sense of humor but you, sir, beat them all. Probably the stress of waiting for GC has deprived you of all the joys of life and left an empty shell of a person who once could appreciate the lighter things in life.

Do us all a favor: When you get your GC, take a deep breath and watch some comedy or go to a stand-up club where you just might re-discover humor and surprise, surprise, understand all "this lies" I am spreading :p

assur - "batch" of cases fbi clearance

I had called TSC yesterday like 8am CST and got to speak to an agent and got the information that my case "was being readied(or part of a set or batch) to be sent to the unit where it will be assigned to an officer" and towards the end of the call, "your case is being reviewed" and back and forth.

WIthout reading too much into the language written above, I felt that it was a bunch of cases(RD at TSC) taken and processed and then the officers would get the next batch or something...

If this is the case, then there may be a little while another approval storm will come our way! It was interesting to see your comment and thought fit to float another theory this fine saturday morning :)

I really hope that you are not serious! I have known some people without a sense of humor but you, sir, beat them all. Probably the stress of waiting for GC has deprived you of all the joys of life and left an empty shell of a person who once could appreciate the lighter things in life.

Do us all a favor: When you get your GC, take a deep breath and watch some comedy or go to a stand-up club where you just might re-discover humor and surprise, surprise, understand all "this lies" I am spreading :p

I was about to caution you that some people might take your satire literally. Put a disclaimer of some sort in your signature... e.g. "I'm not a serious person, so please don't take my comments seriously. For serious issues consult a serious lawyer" :D

I was about to caution you that some people might take your satire literally. Put a disclaimer of some sort in your signature... e.g. "I'm not a serious person, so please don't take my comments seriously. For serious issues consult a serious lawyer" :D
:D :D :D

I had called TSC yesterday like 8am CST and got to speak to an agent and got the information that my case "was being readied(or part of a set or batch) to be sent to the unit where it will be assigned to an officer" and towards the end of the call, "your case is being reviewed" and back and forth.

WIthout reading too much into the language written above, I felt that it was a bunch of cases(RD at TSC) taken and processed and then the officers would get the next batch or something...

If this is the case, then there may be a little while another approval storm will come our way! It was interesting to see your comment and thought fit to float another theory this fine saturday morning :)
jolpot, I am 100% sure, they process the cases as these are ready.
May be there are different people responsible to do thier job, I assume from FP to adjudication there are multiple "Staging Areas" and files are moving through these areas. I think these are the steps.
1- Group all cases based on required/expired FP
2- Group all cases having older RD/PD
3- Verify cases having "current" or cutoff dates
4- Update cases when FP results arrived
5- Put all processable cases (1,2,3,4) on a separate "staging Area"
5- Distribution and assigning adjudicators to these cases equally
6- Each adjudicator starts reviewing the cases.

These are steps can only be possible if "Batch/Volume" process is carried out. I strongly disbelieve that the cases are distributed case by case. Once a reasonable volume of cases is piled up then it is distributed among adjudicators.
In the same scenario, we can think about FBI batches being sent/received after FP/NC/BC (whatever you call it...).
Now I am sure, next batches will be piled up and then distributed among adjudicators, give it a reasonable time say 1-2 weeks gap provided that the expected numbers of batches sent/received.
I would say this would be an organized staging, processing of cases.
This purely my opinion, I have no insight at all.
USCIS knows better.

got approved on 8th

I got approval emails on June 8th around 2pm. So dont worry guys. The approvals are continuing to arrive. May be it was bit slow due to Friday.

That is exactly what I thought

These are steps can only be possible if "Batch/Volume" process is carried out. I strongly disbelieve that the cases are distributed case by case. Once a reasonable volume of cases is piled up then it is distributed among adjudicators.

I believe this is one of the reasons why approval waves come in a cyclical manner and also why I-485 with PP I-140 cases seem to get approved faster (simply, they are more likely to get in an earlier batch).

jolpot, I am 100% sure, they process the cases as these are ready.
May be there are different people responsible to do thier job, I assume from FP to adjudication there are multiple "Staging Areas" and files are moving through these areas. I think these are the steps.
1- Group all cases based on required/expired FP
2- Group all cases having older RD/PD
3- Verify cases having "current" or cutoff dates
4- Update cases when FP results arrived
5- Put all processable cases (1,2,3,4) on a separate "staging Area"
5- Distribution and assigning adjudicators to these cases equally
6- Each adjudicator starts reviewing the cases.

In the same scenario, we can think about FBI batches being sent/received after FP/NC/BC (whatever you call it...).
Now I am sure, next batches will be piled up and then distributed among adjudicators, give it a reasonable time say 1-2 weeks gap provided that the expected numbers of batches sent/received.
I would say this would be an organized staging, processing of cases.
This purely my opinion, I have no insight at all.
USCIS knows better.

I was just thinking, why can't we send a FOIA request to USCIS to get their "case processing procedure manual"? You know, I may just try that if I miss this window of opportunity before retro strikes again.

Assur - Method to the madness

Hello Assur,

Having been in the USA long enough, I agree 100% with what you have written :D However, disconnected the process appears to be, your words seem to jell with the fine organization this country displays and operates in so many sectors. Hard to disbelieve there is no such process to do any person's daily work.

Come to think of it, if Iam an USCIS officer, I wake up in the morning and ask myself this question - so what am I going to do today? Playing the devil's advocate, I am pretty certain, an officer too will not be able to explain the weirdness seen on these forums. In a governmental agency order is most important and each person is designated to do a "particular" job and add to that efficiency of the individual...the approvals along with case information can get skewed, in some cases, drastically.

Most people on this forum just want to believe there is order within USCIS, this alone is "just enough" to relieve and keep the flame burning :) For me, it is enough.

So, I raise my glass to your theory and drink!

Hello Assur,

Having been in the USA long enough, I agree 100% with what you have written :D However, disconnected the process appears to be, your words seem to jell with the fine organization this country displays and operates in so many sectors. Hard to disbelieve there is no such process to do any person's daily work.

Come to think of it, if Iam an USCIS officer, I wake up in the morning and ask myself this question - so what am I going to do today? Playing the devil's advocate, I am pretty certain, an officer too will not be able to explain the weirdness seen on these forums. In a governmental agency order is most important and each person is designated to do a "particular" job and add to that efficiency of the individual...the approvals along with case information can get skewed, in some cases, drastically.

Most people on this forum just want to believe there is order within USCIS, this alone is "just enough" to relieve and keep the flame burning :) For me, it is enough.

So, I raise my glass to your theory and drink!
And I 100% agree with you. It is a good sign you still retain eating & drinking, I have almost lost it, why? "Lost PD":D
Since I have nothing in my mail box, I am actively "Congratulating" members and hope so many more to come. But I am afraid who would congratulate me
in my turn, may be "citizens".:D