Serenity_now!!! is approved, ND 10/01/03

My PD is July 2002, but fortunately, I was not to be affected by the retrogression anyway.
Extremely informative forum. Keep it alive!

Serenity_now!!! said:
My PD is July 2002, but fortunately, I was not to be affected by the retrogression anyway.

What makes you say that you were not being affect by the retrogression?
My PD is Sep2002. I beleive you would have affected by retrogresstion, and I will be unless i get approved today or tomorrow.

Can you tell me what you mean? Can other guys also tell me what he means or if you have info on if i will be afftected by retrogression.

Serenity has started buidling hopes with his statement unless i misunderstood something

My details:
PD Sep2002
ND May2003
FP March 2004
RFE received by USCIS 12/14/2004
LUD changed 4-5 times after that.

Not everyone is affected by retrogression

... only EB3 from India, China, and Phillipines. Could be that he is not from one of these three countries...

desiladka said:
What makes you say that you were not being affect by the retrogression?
My PD is Sep2002. I beleive you would have affected by retrogresstion, and I will be unless i get approved today or tomorrow.

Can you tell me what you mean? Can other guys also tell me what he means or if you have info on if i will be afftected by retrogression.

Serenity has started buidling hopes with his statement unless i misunderstood something

My details:
PD Sep2002
ND May2003
FP March 2004
RFE received by USCIS 12/14/2004
LUD changed 4-5 times after that.

Serenity_now!!! said:
congrats :)

Desiladka,

I am guessing what Serenity_now's message mean was since his case already been approved, it does not affect him anymore. Hope VSC will approve more cases tomorrow...

istrategist said:
... only EB3 from India, China, and Phillipines. Could be that he is not from one of these three countries...

I'm european, that's the reason why the retrogression was not to affect me.