SEQUENCE of USCIS-CRIS E-Mails / LUDs

Imm_Exploited

Registered Users (C)
Sequence of USCIS-CRIS E-Mails / LUDs

I request feedback from the old-timers with regard to the sequence of events in the journey towards getting their physical Green Cards.

All four us got the 'Card Production Ordered' e-mails on May 13, 2008 and LUDs also on the same day where it stated that on May 12, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you ....

This morning my spouse and two kids got the 'Approval notice sent' e-mails and the LUDs (05/16/2008) for the three of them also indicate the changed message. However, I did not get either the 'Approval notice sent' e-mails or the LUD on my case. It still shows the 'Card Production Ordered' status.

I am pretty sure the cards for all four us are on their way, but I have experienced an inconsistency from the USCIS in the past with regard to the AP approvals for my spouse and one of my kids where in the LUD still (as of today) shows that the 'Case received and pending' status even though AP was approved and received more than six months back and the approval e-mails were also never sent.

Appreciate any input/feedback.

Thanks - IE

Last edited by a moderator:
Congragulations.

IE ...I am not aware of emails flow. could you please let me know your prirority date and EB catgeory?

Thanks.

Don't worry about it! You're thinking too much.
All of you have been approved, which is what matters.
Congratulations!!
Enjoy your new peace of mind.