September Visa Bulletin

Most likely tomorrow ...

rani004 said:
any predictions on the date of september bulletin?

rani004,

The bulletin will most likely be released tomorrow. Otherwise it will come out early next week for sure. There really is no point in looking forward to it if you are from India EB2 or EB3. The dates will be the same if not worse.

regards,

saras

Saras,

please dont jinx it man!!!! cant say positive dont talk negative dude....

anyways, thanks for the reply:)

And then when EB1 becomes Unavailable, what next?
Study to be a Registered Nurse and get into Schedule A? :)

krishna09 said:
If EB2 and EB3 retrogress further, I believe most of us can move into EB1 (4 years Bachelor Degree + 10 years US experience) :)

I heard that it might become U for EB3 also. It is pretty strange that EB2 is U and EB3 is not. From what I heard, it might be U for both

catdog said:
It is pretty strange that EB2 is U and EB3 is not.

It's not starnge ... lot of guys who were EB3 and waiting .. or got stuck in labor or did not file a GC ... who had enough experience .. did take the golden dip in the preApproved world.

Some attorneys specialized in the preApproval EB2's with just-in-Time withdrawal ... and hence were able to process the same labor for multiple applicants.

My attorney predicts .. more bad times for EB2 in next USCIS year, as he claims ... the number is huge...
[ :) will there be a reverse flow ... like one guy from EB3 jumping to EB2 and then jumping back to EB3 again ... well who knows .. if the wait goes more n more .... as someone said earlier in the post ... he may qualify for EB1 too with 10 Years of experience ... Imagine then .. EB1 becoming unavailiable... ]

Well unfortunately Schedule A Registered Nurses 50K Visas are also expected to get over by the end of this year. Starting next year they join regular EB3 line with us.

ufo2002 said:
And then when EB1 becomes Unavailable, what next?
Study to be a Registered Nurse and get into Schedule A? :)

well im family based 4 category, and im not sure if ive 2 follow indian or world-wide cause mum indian cirizen, but bcn case numver starts from african city. (can n e 1 help about tht?) anyways the family based 4 for india leaped 3 months this month. so i wish tht it leaps the same or greater. also it was in the indian newspaper tht all the family based prefernce categories will move faster this year. well most likely thee prefernce 4 since the dates are Jan. 1st 1995. so the paper said tht anyone who applied in 1995 can get a visa call any time.... wierd....... thnks guys

texancanadian said:
Well unfortunately Schedule A Registered Nurses 50K Visas are also expected to get over by the end of this year. Starting next year they join regular EB3 line with us.

The baby boomers are getting older ... nurse are needed in huge number...
I think the hospital lobby is quite strong -- if they need more nurses and physical therapist --- they will go and get fresh quota.. They do not want the much needed trained workforce to wait in the regular line for EB3's...

the truth is bitter for EB2 and EB3 [India] .. Lets' PLAN EB1 in next few years.

rani004 said:
Saras,
cant say positive dont talk negative dude....

Well rani004, the truth is bitter... Saras views are most likely scenario.
But the real problem is not this Sep ... but Sep 2007 ... the dates might still be retrogressed then .. Especially EB2-EB3 India ...
The next best thing to do wait till one gets the required 10 years of exprience and go EB1..

What is the source of information that 10 years of work experience in U.S qualifies for EB1 ?

To my knowledge EB1 is for researchers and for someone with high recognition for his/her work. The scrutiny by USCIS is much stronger. It is beyond my comprehension that 10 years of work experience in writing same code over and over again qualify for EB1.

Nadi said:
Well rani004, the truth is bitter... Saras views are most likely scenario.
But the real problem is not this Sep ... but Sep 2007 ... the dates might still be retrogressed then .. Especially EB2-EB3 India ...
The next best thing to do wait till one gets the required 10 years of exprience and go EB1..

is there any thought if F2B category in the philippines will be back to 1996? It moved back for almost 4 years!!! And its disappointing. Imagine, we're only waiting for months, now its years again! ;-(. is there is still hope for us waiting for years here??

it is not necessarily true that 10 yrs qualify you for EB1.

eb1 is not exclusively for the people that you mention. it is also for execs of multinationals. search for unitednations posts for the explanation on how the workaround goes on.
bigbang2001 said:
What is the source of information that 10 years of work experience in U.S qualifies for EB1 ?

To my knowledge EB1 is for researchers and for someone with high recognition for his/her work. The scrutiny by USCIS is much stronger. It is beyond my comprehension that 10 years of work experience in writing same code over and over again qualify for EB1.

Not much to expect in october

krishna_ said:
No movement would be good news!
Would the October bulletin (which will come out in Sept) have the new quota?
I quote from murthy .com "Keep in mind that the EB visa numbers are allocated throughout the year, in a quarterly system. Thus, unlike the H1B numbers, they are not all available at the beginning of the new fiscal year."

So october the first quarter will have only one quarter of the visa numbers, which is not much with the present senario.
any way I too want to be more positive and look for a faster movement in dates.

good_y said:
I quote from murthy .com "Keep in mind that the EB visa numbers are allocated throughout the year, in a quarterly system. Thus, unlike the H1B numbers, they are not all available at the beginning of the new fiscal year."

So october the first quarter will have only one quarter of the visa numbers, which is not much with the present senario.

Since the number of people seeking EB category will only increase each quarter, the conditions are certainly bound to get worse.

good_y said:

We should keep waiting for the quaterly attotment of 3000 odd total India visa numbers. How cleverly these lawyers put it. I have visited many lawyers web sites, none of them give importance to the fact India is limited to 3000 visa numbers per year per category. Call DOS and find out what they would say when your case is current, background check. why--- because they don't want us to understand the visa quota and visa unavailability. Lawyers are just helping them. The same DOS was clearing enmasse until few years back(after september 11).

bigbang2001
Write the same code in different languages you can pass 10 years very easily. EB3, EB2 retrogression continues. we will soon qualify from EB1 and with 10 Years experience in US, your experience will easily verified

Where's my party planner?!

700 brand-new, shiny and fresh smelling visa numbers will become available for India EB3 in October. That should push India EB3 forward by 3.5 hours at least. Make sure to order champagne in advance. May not be a bad idea to book nearby Hilton for a grand celebration in mid-September. Nationwide shortage of champagne and strong liquors is expected in mid-sept as all India EB3 pursuers break out into revelries. Cops are planning extended deployment in many cities at the same level as 2004 red-sox world series win etc.

Sorry for dragging on with a bad joke, but my point is simply this: expecting anything with October bulletin is an exercise in futility. Numbers don't support any reason for hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
indian_gc_ocean said:
We should keep waiting for the quaterly attotment of 3000 odd total India visa numbers. How cleverly these lawyers put it. I have visited many lawyers web sites, none of them give importance to the fact India is limited to 3000 visa numbers per year per category. Call DOS and find out what they would say when your case is current, background check. why--- because they don't want us to understand the visa quota and visa unavailability. Lawyers are just helping them. The same DOS was clearing enmasse until few years back(after september 11).

When got FP notice recently, my lawyer calls me and tells me that I got FP notices and that if I need to postpone they can help me do it. For other questions, the laywer does not even respond.

This sums up the attitide, they can milk more money out of your case the longer it gets delayed.