• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

How would you know if there are visas left for EU anyway if you don't know what is the quota for EU. You can only see that there are visas left there - how they will be distributed among regions depends on DOS.

Simon. Are you going to run the script tonight ??

Yeah that was nearly what I understood, but I tried to figure out, if there are still gc´s left for EU so that maybe there is a chance of change of the september bulletin.

The data shows they are exceeding the visas issued to EU last year, so no, there is not much chance of any change.

How would you know if there are visas left for EU anyway if you don't know what is the quota for EU. You can only see that there are visas left there - how they will be distributed among regions depends on DOS.

Simon. Are you going to run the script tonight ??

I wasn't planning on doing that Franky, but I can if you like. It will still be a partial month...

You never know what may happen with this DV 2014 - just check out the final EU number for September to be confirmed beginning of August, your number is not far off at all and you will know for sure in a few days. Good luck to you!

You never know what may happen with this DV 2014 - just check out the final EU number for September to be confirmed beginning of August, your number is not far off at all and you will know for sure in a few days. Good luck to you!

Thank you, maybe there´s a miracle, the last 2 years were a miracle for me, so let´s see :D

Yeah that was nearly what I understood, but I tried to figure out, if there are still gc´s left for EU so that maybe there is a chance of change of the september bulletin.

Well... You need to take into account that the spreadsheet is a little out of date and that you don't know what the EU quota is...

Edit: sorry answered before I saw others had raised these points....

?????? wat u mean ??? i think total is 3500 n some r still left for august. i just want to know how many visas left ??

ok tell me aprox ?
I can tell you for sure that up to now its approximatively 3000 visas given for nepal may be less !
If you have an intertview for august you will be safe don't worry.
But for more accuracy wait until next week simon will provide us with the new data.