• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

Game over :( My condolences to all missed out. KCC is definitely screwed up in DV-2014, but who could imagine it will be that bad.

Cheese'us Christ Bananas !!! I did not expect current but this is pretty sadistic stuff !!! :mad:

My condolences people !!!

TonyJP wrote this in the Australia thread:

"The Oceania cut-off for September is the name as it was for August -- only 1450. I called KCC for an explanation and the woman said they weren't sure what was happening with our region. She said the number may change and for me to call back in a fortnight for an update.

This really is the most ridiculous process. So, they're now going to string us out for at least another fortnight! It's almost enough to dissuade you from wanting to migrate there."

Does anyone think OC selectees should hold out hope for a chance? Or do the released numbers never change? This is pretty early for a bulletin right?

TonyJP wrote this in the Australia thread:

"The Oceania cut-off for September is the name as it was for August -- only 1450. I called KCC for an explanation and the woman said they weren't sure what was happening with our region. She said the number may change and for me to call back in a fortnight for an update.

This really is the most ridiculous process. So, they're now going to string us out for at least another fortnight! It's almost enough to dissuade you from wanting to migrate there."

Does anyone think OC selectees should hold out hope for a chance? Or do the released numbers never change? This is pretty early for a bulletin right?

I do think there might be a small adjustment - but small if anything at all. Very sad.

Well, is about diversity and maybe there are less africans in the US, so they deserve it more than other regions, is the only way I could read this and the only way I can be happy.

As expected, they screwed us big time. I can't say that I'm dissapointed but this is disgrace, playing with people's feelings is disgrace.
Good luck everyone in the coming years!

Reactions: DKK
Its a lottery, I guess we all knew that. Its been long and painful and fun and I have collected quite a few platinum strands of hair and it didnt turn out the way I wanted it to but I am thankful I had the opportunity to be selected and go on this weird crazy journey. Ill still apply and Ill get there sooner or later.

Its a lottery, I guess we all knew that. Its been long and painful and fun and I have collected quite a few platinum strands of hair and it didnt turn out the way I wanted it to but I am thankful I had the opportunity to be selected and go on this weird crazy journey. Ill still apply and Ill get there sooner or later.

OC region has easily the best winning chances - so yeah keep positive, keep applying. Good luck Mijoro!

Thanks Simon, thanks for putting up with us all as well. We all really appreciate you and the other mods for the work you do. I guess this blows the second holes theory out of the water, Rae's theories and of course Sloner Clause and his everyone is current fairy tale.