• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

I don't see the point. I guess vladek and you a wouldn't like someone making funny jokes last bulletin, when you were waiting for the numbers, right? Then imagine it's your last opportunity ...
Nax my bro, I'm just trying to break this stressful atmosphere ! ;)

Reactions: nax
I don't see the point. I guess vladek and you a wouldn't like someone making funny jokes last bulletin, when you were waiting for the numbers, right? Then imagine it's your last opportunity ...

Because everyone here has to be deathly serious, all the time, especially while all others are ignoring common sense about why KCC should have the numbers first thing on a Monday after a holiday long weekend.

Sheeeeeesshhhhhhhhh

Because everyone here has to be deathly serious, all the time, especially while all others are ignoring common sense about why KCC should have the numbers first thing on a Monday after a holiday long weekend.

Sheeeeeesshhhhhhhhh

You're right. The best moment to call is at the last moment, because they had to do their numbers. And this work for any other day.
You don't have to be dead serious, but it's hard to wait in front of the screen...

You're right. The best moment to call is at the last moment, because they had to do their numbers. And this work for any other day.
You don't have to be dead serious, but it's hard to wait in front of the screen.

Very hard,

That's why we re talking football, till someone pull the trigger and show some numbers