• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

and then ..
i've got another friend . who is careless of cut offs
his name is Gary Moore
unfortunately he is not with us.right now ... he is in perfect world... he is in dreams world .........
,,,,,,,he is dead

but my african and asian , and europinian friends ..... just listen
this amasing guitar is just for you

Are you from Asia?...what's your country chargeability?
I need 3600 Jump for Asia....sleepless nights for next 7 days.

Nah, not me, I would do that trip by motorbike!
Hi Britsimon,thanks alot for ur input in this forum. You and others have been of great help to us.Please i kindly need your help on two things:
My interview has been scheduled for late August n my case numba is Af 587xxx. i realised people with higher case numbas from my country are scheduled before me.Why so? anything i should worry about??.
Secondly, i qualify for education. i will be staying with family abroad. Do i need an affidavict of support and bank statement??. Am kinda confuse. Pls help me. thanks Britsimon.

Hi Britsimon,thanks alot for ur input in this forum. You and others have been of great help to us.Please i kindly need your help on two things:
My interview has been scheduled for late August n my case numba is Af 587xxx. i realised people with higher case numbas from my country are scheduled before me.Why so? anything i should worry about??.
Secondly, i qualify for education. i will be staying with family abroad. Do i need an affidavict of support and bank statement??. Am kinda confuse. Pls help me. thanks Britsimon.
Are having your interview in an other country? If yes that answers your question!

I wish this VB would come sooner than previous ones. My life has been paused now........

Once a range of numbers are current the scheduling of interviews within that range des not seem to be by case number or date forms were submitted. I don't think we know what the order is based on. It isn't ideal, but there is nothing you could do about it now, it is too risky to try to change the date and even then, I doubt the embassy would give you an earlier date. So, don't worry about something you cannot change.

During your interview you be be asked how you will avoid becoming a public charge. If I were you I would have documents ready to prove that - which could be bank statements, affidavit of support, job offer and so on as discussed many times on this forum. You may not even be asked, but IF asked they can deny you or put you on AP - and you don't have time for that.

Once a range of numbers are current the scheduling of interviews within that range des not seem to be by case number or date forms were submitted. I don't think we know what the order is based on. It isn't ideal, but there is nothing you could do about it now, it is too risky to try to change the date and even then, I doubt the embassy would give you an earlier date. So, don't worry about something you cannot change.

During your interview you be be asked how you will avoid becoming a public charge. If I were you I would have documents ready to prove that - which could be bank statements, affidavit of support, job offer and so on as discussed many times on this forum. You may not even be asked, but IF asked they can deny you or put you on AP - and you don't have time for that.
Thanks Britsimon. Please,should i get the bank statement in my name or that of my sponsor..coz she will be the one to provide the affidavic. how much is the mininum amount to be in the account in dollars. thanks.

I am EU49XXX! I know o have been asking along the year for your opinions about my number but since there is one more bulletin left I will ask for the last time :).
Do you guys think there is a small possibility to be called? If not is there anything I could do?? Thanks!!!!

last chapter , end of the process for some of us with high numbers.
last guesses , thoughts and who is calling KCC to get early the numbers ?

last time someone got the numbers in 4th June , they were published officially in the 11th June.