September slow approval rate

Silly Man,

I hope #3 isn't true. If it is INS officers will have a very good reason to concentrate on the cases other than 485. :(
Plus they will have a good deal of political pressure to do it.

Well the life(and the waiting) continues. We will see how it goes next month.

Hope your new player will be better.
Enjoy it!
:cool:

Tasse

I got my FP in 2 months, and my fp location was so. cal. If this guy's FP location is So. Cal, then then even for that .. his fp came thru very soon.

But yea I am convinced that INS is concentrating on all cases other than 485's. The fact is they can't keep doing that for too long, since this would mean in another 2 months a lot of 485 waiters will start filing for EAD and AP renewals, and I am sure INS doesn't want that.

Just out of curiousity, the name "Tasse" would that be the same as Julia Robert's name in Oceans Eleven .. pronounced Tess?

Slow approvals?

Hi,
Anybody knows what is the approval rate on EADs these days? I have been following www.rupnet.com and it looks like
things have become very slow at CSC (EAD in particular).

Also, I got my finger printing done (ahead of schedule on 08/10). Till today no update has been made to the AVM, saying they got the results or not. In fact it's been playing the same song saying that they sent out a request that I appear for fingerprinting on such and such a date (the scheduled date was Aug 24th). How long is it taking for update of the AVM?

It will be useful to know if anyone had gotten FP notice and their AVM got updated of the processing of FP in recent times.

Thanks,
gcnotez.

:confused: :confused: :confused: