• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September Interview Experience!!!!! Urgent!!! Confused!!!

theosun

Hi guys,

This forum has been soo helpful and fantastic. I called KCC and they confirmed that l have my interview on Monday September 22nd. This date is towards the end of the fiscal year. Is it possible to get the visa before September 30th? I learnt the administrative processing takes time. Is there a way to beat time? All my other documents are ready.

Hi guys,

This forum has been soo helpful and fantastic. I called KCC and they confirmed that l have my interview on Monday September 22nd. This date is towards the end of the fiscal year. Is it possible to get the visa before September 30th? I learnt the administrative processing takes time. Is there a way to beat time? All my other documents are ready.
It's not fair for them to book you so close to the 30th when they know fully well that booking tickets, etc will take time for someone to travel.

Good luck though.

Administrative processing only effect select number of countries, sex and age groups. If you are approve for the visa, it can take as little as 1 day.

Upon receipt of the visa you have up to 6 months to travel to USA to activate it at the port of entry.

Thus my friend keep your fingers cross and hope that you are not from one of the administrative processing countries.

Hi guys,

dont worry about your date. You should be more concerned about getting all your documents right. After your interview and u are successful , you will be given a pickup date. The 30th deadline will not affect you once u are successful in your interview on the 22nd

Does anyone has a Septemeber Interview Experience where he/she had interview towards the closing stages of the DV Fiscal Year? Kindly share your experiences. I'm going with my wife and 3 kids. I dont wanna gamble with $750x5. Its a huge sum of money. In my country administrative processing takes averagely a month to complete. I dont know whether the embassy can use less than a week to complete my administrative processing since my interview is towards the end of the fiscal yr

Pls share your experiences and advice me accordingly.

Does anyone has a Septemeber Interview Experience where he/she had interview towards the closing stages of the DV Fiscal Year? Kindly share your experiences. I'm going with my wife and 3 kids. I dont wanna gamble with $750x5. Its a huge sum of money. In my country administrative processing takes averagely a month to complete. I dont know whether the embassy can use less than a week to complete my administrative processing since my interview is towards the end of the fiscal yr

Pls share your experiences and advice me accordingly.

why do you think you will go through AP ? I believe , if you get everything right on the day, there might not be the need for AP so you rather have to spend time organising yourself well.It shall be well.

theosun,

Hi theosun,

AF000566xx, interview scheduled for 23 Sep. I hope to get some feed back from you coz ur interview date is one day before mine. I hope you have gathered the necessary documents. keep in touch

Last edited by a moderator:
when the KCC appointment your date of interview, there is 100% of probability of obtaing the visa, if you fulfill all the papers, certificates of birth, certificates policies, money in your accounts, etc?

#1. If you pass the interview and everything gets processed in time, you have six month to get your tickets etc. and leave the country
#2. Call your consulate! They might give you an earlier interview date in September (you can do that in Frankfurt for example, it depends on the consulate though...call/email them to find out!)
#3. Usually one week should be enough time for them to issue the visas (unless there is something unique about your case).
#4. Do the medicals BEFORE the interview so that the consulate will already have the results when you have your interview. That will save you a few days in time.
#5. Again: call and email your consulate about any questions that you might have. They are usually very helpful. Plus you know that the information that they will give you will be valid for your location. The forum is a great place to start, however, I would highly advise you to check with your consulate, as well.

Good luck!

Hello

I did my interview on 2nd-july 2008 , when I contact them by e-mail on 12-july , they response that “still need joint sponsor and mandatory admin process , I already provided on same day of the intrview :

-form i-134 signed by some one USA citizen (he rollback and canceled his suport document after 5 days of the interview ,by visiting the embassy )
-I support my self form i-134 ($23k cash and $125K assets)
-job offer from Virginia $40K/year

Q1:What shall I do ? is the embassy will cal me again or I have to provide another sponsor ?(i cant find another one)
Q2:how much the Administrative processing takes in USA-Embasy –Amman Jordan ?

Thanks

-I support my self form i-134 ($23k cash and $125K assets)
-job offer from Virginia $40K/year
Thye wanna have I-134 with that much funds? Did you show them your statements?

yes i attached my statment (letters from the bank about my accounts typs ,balances and creating dates about $23K cash) and my assets evaluation document about $125K

i dont know is it work ?i dont know what to do

thx

Call them embassy and asked them why you need support with that amount of money. That looks like a mistake on their side.

Last edited by a moderator: