• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September Bulletin out

rdada

Registered Users (C)
For October, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2012 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 8,500
Except: Egypt 5,000
Ethiopia 7,000
Nigeria 7,000

ASIA 8,000
EUROPE 8,500
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 3
OCEANIA 300
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 400

For October, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2012 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows:

ASIA 8,000

So where is all the analysis from the 2012 enthusiasts who were all waiting to for this bulletin to come out? Hoping someone can explain why the October cutoff numbers above didn't start from 22,001, as most of us had expected..

So where is all the analysis from the 2012 enthusiasts who were all waiting to for this bulletin to come out? Hoping someone can explain why the October cutoff numbers above didn't start from 22,001, as most of us had expected..

This is mean that the KCC void all the winners from May and gave nubers start from 000001

It looks like all May 1st numbers were voided. However, it is too early to say how numbers will go. We need to wait for at least 3 months to have some sort of statistic. On average, visa numbers were adding around 2300 (for EU) each month if looking at last three years, however it does not mean that this will happen this year. It all depends on how many people will get visas each month and I personally think that it will be less than last year, since many people did not have time to collect all necessary documents.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like all May 1st numbers were voided. However, it is too early to say how numbers will go. We need to wait for at least 3 months to have some sort of statistic. On average, visa numbers were adding around 2300 (for EU) each month if looking at last three years, however it does not mean that this will happen this year. It all depends on how many people will get visas each month and I personally think that it will be less than last year, since many people did not have time to collect all necessary documents.

True, but we should also consider that 2nd NLs are sent out 4-6 weeks ahead and its all on the Embassies/Consulates to process those individuals. If someone did not have enough time to collect all necessary documents, they will need to reschedule with the embassy/consulate and not KCC. Some embassies will be overloaded, some not so much. It will depend on the embassy/consulate.

yeah looks like they started back at 0001 - hope they don't get them mixed up and start processing double!

Yes, I think we had it wrong. KCC has drawn over the previous numbers. Lets hope there will be no confusion with the previous draw.

pls anybody with useful info, my cn is 2012AF000082xx, when would i be current, and if am current which month would i be expecting the interview. I ve sent dsp 122,ds 230, 2pic, letter with bar code for me and my wife, of course we applied as married, did our wedding b/4 we applied. Could u pls help

pls anybody with useful info, my cn is 2012AF000082xx, when would i be current, and if am current which month would i be expecting the interview. I ve sent dsp 122,ds 230, 2pic, letter with bar code for me and my wife, of course we applied as married, did our wedding b/4 we applied. Could u pls help

You will be current in October unless you are From Nigeria, Ethiopia or Egypt.

Write a mail to KCC or call them after 1 week or you can keep cheking in entrant site with your conformattion number

I see some people with CN similar to me are going for CP, while in US. my CN is 2012AS0006xxxx. I want to go for AOS but I have no idea how long it will take to become current. now the questions:
1- can I go through CP and is it really faster? what will happen to my current job on J status?
2- should I send any form/document now or should I wait doing nothing until I am current?
3- any guess when my number will become current on bulletin?

PLEASE HELP!!
Thanks