• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September 24th: First package was received by J. Sutton; What next?

cardray

Registered Users (C)
In which cases we should bother KCC via email? We sent documents of first package September 21, and through online tracking system of our mail service we found out that Josh Sutton received package at September 24. Now we hope to receive second package, and as address I specified "Moscow, ZIPCODE, do vostrebovaniya Myname Mysurname Mymiddlename" (here in Russia every ZIP code has its own office, so mail will come to mail office, and I will be able to visit it and receive my mail).

Through what mail service usually KCC sends second package, and what our next steps should be to increase our chances of getting to intervew?

really? J sttaton received you package. man, that is a great news. you are already approved if J Sttaton received you package. go open 3 bottles of vodka and start celebrating. go to sleep. everything is set.

really? J sttaton received you package. man, that is a great news. you are already approved if J Sttaton received you package. go open 3 bottles of vodka and start celebrating. go to sleep. everything is set.
thanks! I'm inspired

before a year ago the same guy receive my package and now I get the visa and I'll move soon to US, good luck

DearFiro1234

Congratulations firo and good luck over there.

I read your last posts and knew that you got the visa

I have question to you and forum members

To issue Saudi police certificate we have to appear personally at the regional Criminal Investigation Department for fingerprinting (قسم الأدلة الجنائية

Can you tell me where is the location of it? . Is it regular police department? is there any website or address

Thanks

hello my friend, yes it's in south of Jeddah حي التلفزيون بجنوب جدة قسم الادله الجنائية