September 2009 I-751 Filers

austriacus

Registered Users (C)
Hi fellow September filers to remove conditions of residence!

We sent our ACCO-bound, 112-page, 1 lb 7 oz I-751 package this morning via certified priority mail & electronic return receipt to the Vermont Service Center.

My conditional GC expires on September 26. It'll be interesting to see if we will receive the NOA with the 1-year extension by then!

Good luck to all of you with your I-751 filing, and I'm looking forward to seeing how our common journey to remove conditions will progress! :)

hi there,

i also sent my not -so-heavy but relevant package on the 31st aug as my GC expires on 18th sept.......i know the pkt was recieved so lets wait n watch now!

Since you used an electronic return receipt anyway you would have save some time and $$$ by printing flat rate postage label online instead of doing certified.

smile1 - I wish you good luck to receive your NOA with 1 year extension soon! You sent it about 1 week closer to your expiration date than I did, but my understanding is it doesn't really matter as long as it's timely filed within the 90 days. By the way, I noticed you started a new removal of conditions thread already (sorry I didn't see it before), did you want to turn your thread into the official "September 2009 I-751 filers" thread, then I would delete this thread.

acr - Thanks for your suggestion. We opted for certified mail to get proof of mailing, since I'm somewhat close to my filing deadline and we wanted solid proof that I filed the I-751 timely. I work very close to a post office, so it would have taken me longer to figure out the online postage label printing (and worry about whether I've done it correctly) than to simply walk it over there.

Shoot, I just noticed that sethuganesh123 had already started another September thread here. We should consolidate our discussion into one thread. Do you guys want to continue this in sethuganesh123's thread?

Received NOA today

Hi Guys,

I received the NOA today. (Receipt date Sept 2nd). Hope to receive the biometrics letter soon.

Good luck to everyone.

Hi fellow September filers to remove conditions of residence!

Hello Sept filers --

Just mailed yesterday my 30 page+ i751 and supporting documents to the VSC. Here we go again....

DO:Garden city 2007
December 2007 - Interview approved/Received stamp

I-751 Processing VSC 2009
September 9, 2009 - Mailed my I-751 package to VSC via USPS Certified Mail with Return Receipt.(CGC expires Nov 29)

HI,
I recvd. my NOA as well!!!!!......waiting for biometrics now:)

AUG 31: sent I 751
Sep 2 : CHeque cashed
Sep 10: recvd. NOA dt. 9/01/09

biometrics: ???

smile1 - I wish you good luck to receive your NOA with 1 year extension soon! You sent it about 1 week closer to your expiration date than I did, but my understanding is it doesn't really matter as long as it's timely filed within the 90 days. By the way, I noticed you started a new removal of conditions thread already (sorry I didn't see it before), did you want to turn your thread into the official "September 2009 I-751 filers" thread, then I would delete this thread.

Don't worry austriacus......the point is to stay in touch n updated about this matter. Thanks n good luck to u too.

Great news, sethuganesh123 and smile1! I hope VSC will keep up the good work. My check posted today, so judging by your timelines an NOA might already be in the works for me!

greenteanyc, good luck with your filing!

My return receipt lists Dan Renauld as having signed for the package ... Director of the VSC. :cool:

I sent my package to California so i guess its CSC for me.....i think the timelines are slightly different.

Received Biometrics letter today

Hi Guys,

I received the biometrics letter today for appointment on Oct 09th @ 12 pm USCIS Bronx, NY.
Good luck to everyone.

Mailing package tomorrow

Hi austiacus and fellow Sept. fliers,
Good to know we have a thread going now. Have compiled my package and am mailing it in tomorrow.

My current card expires on 4th December, because I am traveling to Asia this Christmas, I figured I'd want to be done with the Biometrics before then. So here's to a smooth and successful application to each of us :). All the best!

Here is my list to be submitted tomorrow:

1) A cover letter
2) Form I-751: completed and signed
3) Personal Check for the application & biometrics fee for $ 545.00
4) Copies of my USCIS Form I-551 front and back (Legal Permanent Resident card) (2 sheets)

5) Copy of my USCIS form AR-11 filed timely (1 sheet)
6) Copies of spouse’s confirmation document for Sponsor Address Change (1 sheet front & back)
7) Copy of our marriage certificate (1 sheet)

8) Copies of our joint checking account statements: 6 copies from 4/2007 – 8/2009 (6 sheets front & back)
9) Copy of the confirmation of our joint health and prescription insurance document (1 sheet)
10) Copy of our joint dental insurance card (1 sheet)

11) Copy of IRS transcripts for tax : Married filed jointly for 2008 (4 sheets front & back)
12) Copy of IRS transcripts for tax: Married filed jointly for 2007 (3 sheets front & back)

13) Copy of NJ state tax : Married filed jointly for 2008 (3 sheets front & back)
14) Copy of DE state tax filed: Married filed jointly for 2008 (2 sheets front & back)
15) Copy of NJ state tax : Married filed jointly for 2007 (3 sheets front & back)
16) Copy of DE state tax filed: Married filed jointly for 2007 (2 sheets front & back)

17) Copy of our Economic Stimulus Payment letter in 2008 (2 sheets)

18) 30 photographs taken from 2007- present time (8 sheets)
19) Copies of our wedding congratulatory cards (5 sheets)
20) Copies of our wedding anniversary congratulatory cards (3 sheets)
21) Copy of our marriage preparation course (Pre-Cana) completion certificate (1 sheet)

Last edited by a moderator:
austriacus and everyone else --
hope all is going well.
just received return receipt & found out that my check has been cashed.
waiting for NOA & biometrics letter!!

Hi Guys,

I received the biometrics letter today for appointment on Oct 09th @ 12 pm USCIS Bronx, NY.
Good luck to everyone.

I see a lot of people doing walk-ins.......do they take you in? any particular day or time recommended?how did you go about it?

I see a lot of people doing walk-ins.......do they take you in? any particular day or time recommended?how did you go about it?

I decided to try coz my wife and I are planning to go on a trip that weekend. No questions were asked at my ASC, they just verified my state ID with the Name & Address on the bio letter. That's about it. This may vary depending on how busy your ASC is?

Good luck to you. Hope you get yours real soon.