September 2004 filers

Vish1348 (EB3) & liliu (EB2) both has same ND (9/13/04) --- interesting, so NSC working on both EB2 and EB3 cases concurrently! Congrats liliu and thanks for sharing your info.

I-140 N/D 9/30/2004 Approved

Just want to update you that NSC has processed to ND as of 9/30/2004.

I-140/I-485: EB3 (Retrogression affected)
P/D: Jan 2004
R/D: Sep 27, 2004
N/D: Sep 30, 2004
I-140 A/D: Apr 20, 2005
I-485 A/D: --> not bother thinking about it, as the current PD is only in 2002 for EB3 retrogression area :(

WY2004 said:
Just want to update you that NSC has processed to ND as of 9/30/2004.

Kind of :) I'm still waiting for mine, RD of 9/1/04. I've noticed that most people getting approvals are affected by retrogression, I'm not so I wonder if that has something to do with it.

My lawyer mentioned how my case should be fairly straight forward. I work for a government agency so there are no ability to pay issues, I have my own LC and a US degree so I wouldn't expect any RFEs. Maybe next week!

Got RFE for I-140

Hi guys, got RFE on I-140 saying
"On April 29, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or
information in this case". I dont know right now what exactly the RFE is about. Just tensed what would be that.

I spoke too soon! OOPS! :) I also got an email about an RFE. It should be here next week. Hopefully it'll be an easy one. My lawyer told me not to worry and that we'll be able to handle whatever they are asking for.

Cfiler,
Did you get an email for RFE too or you are checking your case everyday. I am also a september filer and was wondering if checking emails everyday is enough or we need to check the case status and LUD too everyday. BTW keep us informed of you RFE too.

Thanks
PD June 2002
ND Sep 9th 2004 (140)
ND Dec 22nd 2004 (485)

I check my case everyday but I also received an email saying that they had mailed me an RFE. I will make sure to post the details of the RFE as soon as I receive it.

LUD Change after RFE

LUD for I-140 changed on 05/02/05. I got I-140 RFE on 04/29/05. I dont understand why the LUD changes.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
My lawyer just sent me a copy of the RFE. It's the usual "ability to pay" RFE. He said that it caught him by surprise - I work for a government agency so this is normally not an issue.

Either way this is a fairly standard and easy RFE. We should be able to reply in a few days.

I'm a little more relieved now. :cool:

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to update you all that my I-140 is approved.
It took 8months for my I-140 to get approved. No LUD's or RFE's.

Best of luck to all of you who are waiting.

Thanks.

EB3 (INDIA)
PD June 2002
I-140 ND Sep 2004
I-485 Nd Dec 2004

I-140 Rfe

I got RFE details from my employer which is

" Please submit *specific* evidence to establish that the alien fulfilled ALL of the "Other Special Requirement", listed in item 15 of Part A of the labor certification before 11/17/2003. "

I dont know how tough this RFE is?
Thanks