September 2003 - I485

Well said 101amshantanub.

givme_gc, I dont mean to discourage you but have a long time to go still.... but as you know nobody can predict anything, you might get something sooner..

Ok Guys,

I know a few people who filed in DEC 2003 got FP...but its in Nebraska center...

Thats the reason for this questions....

Originally posted by Sky_Drow
Well said 101amshantanub.

givme_gc, I dont mean to discourage you but have a long time to go still.... but as you know nobody can predict anything, you might get something sooner..

You are right, CIS might start adjudicating late 2003 or 2004 cases.

I don't think it is wrong to ask for first FP for the Sep 03 filers as it is 8 months ago ....

RD Aug 18/03 concurrent filling EB3 I-140 approved couple of weeks ago no FP yet.

NSC indeed ask you do FP after few months of filing (3 months my case). But it doesn't mean anything, untill you do the second one.

So they are processing backards now? just kidding. I know it's the pilot program. But I am curious how CSC folks react seeing new comers approved first.

Originally posted by Edison
You are right, CIS might start adjudicating late 2003 or 2004 cases.

Hi Guys,

Heard about the pilot processing going on for concurrent filing in NSC & CSC?

GC in 90 days..dream ...........

Anyway..Is it going to affect the regular filing?

givme_gc said:
Hi Guys,

Heard about the pilot processing going on for concurrent filing in NSC & CSC?

GC in 90 days..dream ...........

Anyway..Is it going to affect the regular filing?

I think that this 90 day GC scheme/scam is only for CSC. I have no idea about whether all the concurrent applicatons at CSC will come under this pilot project or they select a few on some pilot basis :D
They are doing too many experiments :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I must appreciate your positive spirit and thinking that you are looking for progress on Sep 2003 case.
You should be my friend.
Best of luck buddy. :)

Hi Vi00,
I am Just keeping myself updated...

Anyway guys..isnt it absurd to process cases filed after Arp 30 2004 prior to the cases filed earlier...

How does this Pilot work..I am confused about the reason they say about this piloooooooooooooooot program...