Not open for further replies.
Received FP notice

Here is my info:

I-485/I-131/I-765
ND: 09/27/2003
I-131/I-765 Approved: 04/06/2004
FP Notice Date: 09/07/2004
FP Appointment Date: 10/23/2004

giveme..... About the information you posted for the time it takes between FP and I-485 approval, where did you find out about it? I sure hope it is true.

Hope this helps.

Thats good Abhi99.... :)

I got it from the one of the tracker. Hope it continues to be like that. Also looking at many cases it takes around 2 years from the RD to have it approved....

We are half way thru..Only Half more to go... :)

My I 485 got approved.

Here are the details.
FP Done on 9/17
I 485 Approved on 9/27

Used a Substitue labour with Priority date of May 21 2001, I don't know if the priority date caused an early approval or I am bit lucky this time, but I got it

Hi Guys,

Saw this in a different forum...Any comments on this...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is true man, You listed my case only and I got my approval letters also on 10/2/04.

Best of luck for your's.
givme_gc said:
My I 485 got approved.

Here are the details.
FP Done on 9/17
I 485 Approved on 9/27

Used a Substitue labour with Priority date of May 21 2001, I don't know if the priority date caused an early approval or I am bit lucky this time, but I got it

Hi Guys,

Saw this in a different forum...Any comments on this...

Guys: is there a change in activity or posting after your FP? also, anybody here have any idea as to how long it takes after first fp nowadaya? mine was non-concurrent.

Hey ArjunDC,

The online status should change to FP recieved....

about the approval..they say usually it takes 3 months to 1 year...Hope for the best.

Hi Guys,

The status has changed to

On October 13, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

even though i didnt request for any response...Is there anything with it..

Consolidated 2003 Tracker!!!

Guys,

Please read the announcement that is made by the Admin. There is a consolidated 2003 tracker for tracking the cases, please use that. A lot of time and effort has gone in to create and maintain them. Having all the info in one place in the excel gives us a alot of benefits with analysis etc. Most monthly trackers will be either closed or deleted. Here's a link to the consolidated tracker thread:

http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=118163

Status
Not open for further replies.