September '04 Approval Letter Tracker

arun mehta02

Registered Users (C)
If you have been approved in Sept 04, please put in your details about approval letter here:

WAC-02-121xxxx

AD - 9/8/04
Approval letter - Not yet received.

courtesy copy not yet recd.

This is for the derivative applicant. The primary(myself) is stamped!

WAC-03-010xxxx

AD - 9/1/04
Coutesy copy - Not yet received.

AD Sept 1st 2004
LUD Change Sept 14th 2004
Message "On September 11, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

I hope its the approval letter.

I got a call from attorney that they received my original approval letter. I didn't get it yet. Planning to go for passport stamping with original (hopefully I will get courtesy copy also before that)

AD 9/1/04

approval received

WAC 03-005-xxxxx
Approved on 9/2 per web status
Approval letter received on 9/15
Appointment for stamping scheduled for 9/17

tanveer said:
Hello to all of U.

If any of you have any Tax Question. You can post here. Our accounting firm has vast experience in dealing with Immigration related Tax Questions/Problems.

Even if you want to talk to us you can call me on my cell

We file All types of taxes for all 50 States

You can also ask question about New Corporation , Individual tax , Payroll , Pay stubs , Sales Tax , Partnership Tax, Corporation Tax

This is absolutely free service.

Tanveer Ahmad
Cell:718-974-2813
While Your free? service is luadable,this is not the right thread.Post in 'Any topic thread' .Seems you have posted same message in umpteen no. of threads.Refrain from spamming the threads.

Approved and stamped

Primary and two children approved on 8/31. Spouse and third child approved on 9/1.

AD 8/31: E-mail on 8/31, LUD on 8/31 and 9/1. Lawyer got original on 9/10, we got CC on 9/13 (postmarked 9/10).
AD 9/1: E-mail on 9/2, LUD on 9/1 and 9/2. Lawyer got original on 9/13, we got CC on 9/15 (postmarked 9/13).

I had set an Infopass appointment for 9/15 when I got the first e-mail, so we all got stamped in San Jose today (all five on single appointment).

Note on Infopass: The guard at the door told us that if they enter the appointment (to give you the number?) earlier than 15 minutes before the time of the appointment, it will automatically be cancelled. It sounds pretty cruel to me, and I hope it is something they just told the guard so that he will not let people in too early to crowd the lobby. But I guess it could very well be true.

Approved on Sep 1st 2004. LUD got changed the same day and exactly after 10 days I got the approval notice. I got both the lawyer (from my company) and courtsey copy (directly mailed to my address).

WAC 02-289-xxxxxx
ND: 09/2002
1st FP: 10/2002
2nd FP: 7/2004
AD: 09/2004

I have also scheduled an appointment thru Infopass at LA.

My lawyer says she recd the approval notice and is sending them to my home address. I have not received the courtesy copy yet. I have an Infopass appointment for Wed 9/22. Hopefully I will get one of the notices before that.

Waiting for AL

For both self and spouse
AD: 09/07
AL: 09/22 (Both original and courtesy)
APPT: 09/28 (Santa Ana)
PP Stamping: 09/28 (Santa Ana)
Waiting for Plastic Card ...

Last edited by a moderator:
wac-02-117

AD 08/31
e-mail 09/01
lawyer received on 09/12
cortesy copy mailed on 09/13 received 09/14
stamped 09/16

Lawyer received Approval notice

AD: 9/8
Lawyer received approval letters and forwarded them to me. I have not received any courtesy copy.

QUESTION: LETTER SAYS THAT THE PHOTOS SHOULD BE SHOWING RIGHT EAR AND RIGHT FACE PROFILE. ANYONE WHO GOT STAMPED AT SAN JOSE RECENTLY, WHICH PHOTO DID THEY TAKE, RIGHT FACE OR FRONT FACE?
I AM GOING FOR STAMPING NEXT WEEK.

PLEASE RESPOND.

Arun, it is an interesting question- I don't know the answer.

About my approved case:
According to the USCIS e-mail and web site my case was approved on September 13. Currently waiting for the approval notices.

When I got stamped in San Jose on 9/15, I had the front-facing (passport style) photos, and the officer said "good, you have the right photos".