Sept Filers -Still waiting can we take another count ?

GCFeeling,

Thanks for the spreadsheet. It is interesting to see there are very few Sep first week RD's. Out of 25 in the list, most fall in the range 12th through 27th. But that does not tell anyone. This is a small window, I am sure there are hundreds of September cases still pending.

Roran,

You are right most of us will have out ND anniversary this week. Let us see if that makes any difference. I like your optimistic thinking about two stages.

*** Does this mean that our cases(who haven't got any RFE yet) were opened, no reason to send RFE and sent to another dept where it is waiting to be looked at (just a formality) and approved. ***

If that is the case the second officer is not looking at the cases because he is too busy looking at his watch. That is when he comes to work. :rolleyes:

Girish, Thanks.

RFE response 1 month aniv......

:(

RD 09/06
RFE issued 9/19
RFE received by INS 10/10

1 month 2 days and counting.......:rolleyes: ......

And now I might have to relocate......Address change........should I?????? shouldn't I.......?????

Life's a misery...........

And yeah..........losing my hair too........:(

Hey Gee Cee Saga........

Same feelings here........:(

On a lighter note...........maybe we will hold hands before we jump :D ........

and

another day goes by....
:mad:
Waiting for the TG and Christmas holidays..but
scary to think in terms of numbr of approvals decreasing..
I think I will have to wait till Jan 1st week and then start hoping again..
I joined this new job after 10 months in 485 thinking that I will be approved anytime. As usual my new project is for 6 months, after which they will renew(i am positive) or most probably the client will take me directly. So, there will be another post from me in mid Jan regarding this( whether it is okay to change employers twice after 180 days). I sincerely hope I will be not be in a position to post such a thread(thinking I will be approved b4 that). God has always given me whatever I wanted, but only after he pushes me to the brink of frustration.
:(

roran, good luck to you and hope you get your approval before the next job change...

either i am checking this site and INS online tooo often or september approvals are moving at a very slow rate. everyday you see only one or may be two sep approvals...

just to keep the thread alive .....

and add a few days to my preve count.....1 month and 4 HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE days.......hmmmmmm:(

my ND anniversary

today.
2 yrs and 2 weeks from PD(date of filing labor)
Never imagined to be in this pathetic position. Poor me !!:confused: :(

Bobby

Do you know the Indian movies coming to ur FallChurch theatre(Lo Mahn's plaza) this weekend?
Not sure abt the plaza spelling.

Re: Bobby

Originally posted by roran
Do you know the Indian movies coming to ur FallChurch theatre(Lo Mahn's plaza) this weekend?
Not sure abt the plaza spelling.

roran, i actually have no idea what they are playing this weekend. i have actually seen a movie in that cinema. i do, however go pretty often to Loehman's Plaza area as it is close to where i live.

There is a store called "India Grand" in Loehman's Plaza, and their number is 703.208.1133 - you can call them as ask they would know. This is a new store only a year or so old and the owners are nice.

Re: Maye for once, all the NOVA(Northern Virginia) guys need

Originally posted by Girish Rajput
to get together and do something, while we all commonly wait for our approvals.
Any suggestions?
Bobby?

Girish, this sounds like a good idea to me. not just because we are waiting. it would also be good for networking. i don't know how many nova folks are here on this board though. the meeting suggestions would depend on how many people. once we have an idea, we could choose a place like starbucks or something. also it would be important to set the expectations of what we are supposed to get out of such a meeting.

Can we

expect something +ve this week?
If someone calls IIO please report here.
I tried calling them since 8:00 AM. I also got connected once, but I was busy disconnecting and redialling, I disconnected when I actually got connected. The same thing happened last week too and I am not able to get through.

Hey I'm a northern VA person also. count me in. I especially want to keep close with you guyz right now to see how our cases are going.

Girish and GeeCee Saga,
I am for it and let us start a new thread just for Nova folks. That will give others a chance to participate to. Also it will be less distracting to people on this thread.

roran,

Keep trying... I know exactly what you mean. I guess every one here knows. Once when I was calling, I almost disconnected when I got the ring. Your dialing fingers get in the rythm...

May be we will expect some good news this week. May be not. Who knows.

Did anyone contact their Senator/Congressman?

I am thinking of seeking help but I wasn't sure if I should find a senator/congressman. Any idea? My colleague's sister-in law's file was lost and she has been waiting for months. Her senator's office help her to contact the INS and finally her case has been approved.