Sept Filers.. Anybody there??

astreix

Registered Users (C)
Just Checking if anyone of the sept filers are still waiting. It seems that random approval are continuing . Just wondering how many are in same boat as me.

140 ND/RD -26Sept 03
485 ND/RD -26 Sept 03
FingerPrint -06/04
2nd EAD/ 2Ap

Still Standing

...hoping, praying.

I-140 ND - Sept 22nd 2003 Pending
Adv Parole Renewal - July 26th 2004 Pending

Guys,

I know your attorney might tell he can not initiate an inquiry because the current processing date is still Aug 31, 2004. Have you thought of doing anything else to find out what's going on ?

With AP yes

Well with my advance parole, I tried to goto the local office and try to get them to find out whats up. The lady there sent emails to supervisors but no results.

With I-140, I really doubt there is much we can do until the proc date is reported ahead of our receipt dates. Contacting senator etc will only make sense only once the proc date is ahead IMO.

Infuriating as there is no update of any sorts on my case, no RFE nothing. Waiting for the proc dates to change right now.

Bmt,
There is nothing you can do other than wait it out. I have applied for Advance parole renewal in Aug,but it's not yet approved. So waiting for that.
You could contact senator or congresman,but I am guessing you would get the standard reply.

Any other Sep '03 filers ????..Please post your info. here.

Also, has anyone of you tried contacting congressmen ?. What is the procedure ?.

Its seems this list contains both EB2 and EB3. Well mine is EB2 Sep 22 2003.
Both 140 and 485 with the same dates. Guys I'm too in your boat. Include me. Waiting for this GC.

Today, my attorney threw a bomb that concurrently filed I-140 applications will be processed only when it matches the I-485 processing dates.

What the heck does it mean ????. We have to wait for another year to get our I-140 approved ??

Guys, your thoughts ??

Last week, our attorney also said the same thing to my husband and told us not to expect anything for at least the next 9 months. :confused:

Having said that, he had also told us when the Ohata memo came out that it will not be followed. Therefore I doubt if anybody knows what is going to happen; everybody just seem to be speculating or at best making educated guesses, but no one knows for sure.

Kashish

bmt74 said:
Today, my attorney threw a bomb that concurrently filed I-140 applications will be processed only when it matches the I-485 processing dates.

What the heck does it mean ????. We have to wait for another year to get our I-140 approved ??

Guys, your thoughts ??

Last edited by a moderator:
ok if you get it early, everyone is happy. If not, the attorney is still right. I would do the same thing if I were an attorney given that I dont have a frikkin clue whats going on

Friends
As we are seeing things onthis forum and still getting panic? Last week Sep 2003 EB2 filer got Approved. What does it mean. were they follwing the rule?No. It purley Depends on Luck and the Officer who got your file. If he is in good mood, your done other wise ........?

I was just kidding about Mood and other stuff. No such things Work. But one thing is true.... As per rule Con current files will be adjudicated based on I-485 dates. But still, we see some approvals.

What we have to do is,...... wait.

I think you are right

I think my case is being handled by some incompetent slow moron. At this stage I am very irritated. Being a september filer, I am getting quite upset with this.

Not to discourage you, but I think the reality could be far worse than some incompetent guy handling our cases because if that were to be true, then I'm still hopeful that one of these days our cases will be approved. But I suspect the truth is worse than this, which is that our cases are lying on some unattended shelf gathering dust. :(

Kashish

kalichar said:
I think my case is being handled by some incompetent slow moron. At this stage I am very irritated. Being a september filer, I am getting quite upset with this.

Been there thought of that

Yes that is one of the possibilities I worry about. Our files are mixed, placed somewhere out of sequence or some nonsense as such. I have not got a RFE or anything till date. I just want closure!!!!!!!! NSC sucks!!!

Its the chaotic randomness. There are no sane explanations to their workings.They are a bigger mystery than a "Black Hole" .