sept 28 RD, I-140 approved

Congrats

You took hardly some days. Did you got approval notice or heard on AVM

No Title

Congrats! What is your ND? does your case number start with EAC 02 xxxx?

No Title

What is your EAC number( Partial number), If u can give complete EAC that will be more help full for all of us.
THanks

No Title

Probably ND should be in Oct month, and EAC# should be 02-XXXXXX. I m hoping that, not sure
Thanks

No Title

my RD waS 28 SEPT, don\'t know my ND. my partial EAC# is 01-xxxx....
my 140 was approved on 29th October. I was informed by my lawyers yesterday (nov 6th). I called up AVM yesterday night, coz i was surprised it was this fast... and I found out that my 140 was approved on oct 29. Exactly 30 days !!!

debating whether to do I-485 or CP. Any idea which is better?
Do you know how long it takes for I-485 approval at VSC nowdays. Is that also equally faster nowdays?

Good luck to all of you.

No Title

Thanks
That means your ND is with in Oct month. Well to get faster GC is CP. I heard that CP is faster than 485. Act fast now CP/485. Get GC ASAP:)
I have no idea about 485 processing times.
Good Luck

Congrats and couple of Questions

Hi jk8

Did you filed on EB2 or EB3 and do you have any additional qualifications(i. e.. US Degree...)

Do you think you can give more info.

Thanks
bsk

Congrats!

Mine ND is also 9/28 ... but still waiting..
I think your ND is 9/28 as your EAC stats with 01..
At VSC the AOS takes time between 10 months to 12 months and CP is much faster than AOS as I have heard it takes less than 6 months!

No Title

RD--is Receipt Date
ND--is Notice Date
AD--is Approval Date

This terminology is applicable at all stages, not only I-140.

Ahn

HI all,
  Could you explain what is CP vs. I-485, waht is AOS...? Thank you.
  By the way, my RD is August 10 this year. Haven\'t heard anything from the lawyer yet.
Ahn.

taking leave while green card in process

can i take 6 months to one year leave while green card in process

No Title

Congrats! What is your ND? does your case number start with EAC 02 xxxx?

difference between AOS and CP

could you please explain the difference between AOS and CP?

AOS & CP

Well as far as I know AOS is Adjustment of status which is know as i-485 and for which the processing is done here in US but in case of CP which is Consular processing, the processing is done at the US consulate of your home country..