Sept 2002 APPROVED

blueking

Registered Users (C)
The Sky is so blue and the cloud is so white---I am approved!

A journey started 4 and half years ago finally reached its destiny--four emails from USCIS notifying my I485 approval while I was on trip to NY city last night. Actually my immigration counsel called me while I was in MoMA and I was so happy!!

Anyway, I want to thank immigration forum and all people who posts their info, news, advise and tips--It's very helful, especially during my anxious waiting after I found CIS' processing time way passed my ND (sept 02). Now it's my turn to share my happy ending:

EB2 case
I140 AD May 2002
I485 RD Spt 2002
ND October 1 2002
Finger prints 2
EAD 4
FBI Inquiry Dec 1 2004

For those who are still waiting---Don't give up the hope and you will be there eventually--But you need to take steps to proactively pursue inquiries: email to FBI for name checking; ask Senate office to help--and they are helpful

Good luck to all who are still in the middle of journey

What wuz ur PD ?

blueking said:

A journey started 4 and half years ago finally reached its destiny--four emails from USCIS notifying my I485 approval while I was on trip to NY city last night. Actually my immigration counsel called me while I was in MoMA and I was so happy!!

Anyway, I want to thank immigration forum and all people who posts their info, news, advise and tips--It's very helful, especially during my anxious waiting after I found CIS' processing time way passed my ND (sept 02). Now it's my turn to share my happy ending:

EB2 case
I140 AD May 2002
I485 RD Spt 2002
ND October 1 2002
Finger prints 2
EAD 4
FBI Inquiry Dec 1 2004

For those who are still waiting---Don't give up the hope and you will be there eventually--But you need to take steps to proactively pursue inquiries: email to FBI for name checking; ask Senate office to help--and they are helpful

CONGRATS!!

Don't leave this forum, come back and make your contributions periodically.

blueking said:

EB2 case
I140 AD May 2002
I485 RD Spt 2002
ND October 1 2002
Finger prints 2
EAD 4
FBI Inquiry Dec 1 2004