Sept 03 Filers !

Ma-Wizard

Registered Users (C)
Sept Filers, have any1 heard from this waiting vending machine ? My ND is Sept 22nd and I havent' heard n e thing yet. I have seen some early 2004 cases being given green signals !! :mad:

Same here Sep 26....no problem, I could wait two more months if they approve my I140 and I485 together...

Hi guys,
My husband's application (EB3 RIR), I140/485 concurrent
ND Sept 15, 2003
AD March 29, 2004

We applied for the EAD cards in March and received them on May 29th.

Diya

One more Sep 03

Concurrent case. Nebraska EB3
Still waiting for 140 (already 9 month passed, how long should I wait for this. I need AC21!!!!)
EAD/AP on Nov. 2003
FP on May. 2004

Any similar case???

Same boat...

I am a new member here.
To start...

my I-140 Sep 23,2003
1-485 RD Nov 24, 2003
1-485 ND Nov 28, 2003

Hi Sekharnet,

I am not sure what you mean by PD (new to the jargon), but I believe his labor was approved around May 2003. Labor took about a year to get approved.

Let me know if this info is what you were looking for.

Diya

Diyavarma

Labor PD (Priority date) is the date when the original/substitute labot was filed with the state labor department.

Hope this helps.

Sekharnet,

I would have to get the PD info from his lawyer, which I don't have access to.

But I am very sure that we had applied for labor around April 2002 and it was approved by May 2003 (EB3/RIR)

It took us a few months to get to applying for the I140/485, which was Sept '03.

The I140 approvals seem so random at NSC. A friend had applied in July '03 (NSC EB3/RIR) and got his approval in October.

Altogether, getting a GC seems to be the most frustrating thing that I have ever encountered. Sorry, couldn't be of much help on this one.

Diya

sekharnet

Just one small clarification -- In substitute labor, priority date is date I-140 is filed.
priority date cannot be inherited from another applicant.

Any good news for Sep 03 filers yet??

I am just wondering about any progess esp. for Sep. 03 filers. BSCIS time table stoped at Sep-9-2003 more than a month ago and it seems to me no progress these days for Sep 03 filers..... Well, hope everyone here gets AD tomorrow^^. Please share any good news (or any news) if you guys have. Thanks

Hello Sept 03 filers,
WHATS happening to our cases. Has anyone of u'll been able to initiate an inquiry with CIS? What are your attorneys telling about this slow progress?
Wish atleast 140 comes thru to have an AC-21....praying hard :)

Hi folks,

did you guys observe the aila website. It shows the latest processing times and most suprising is that i-140 in nsc is shown as 10/6/2003. This is really amazing, coz, i have not seen any approvals in the past 1 month of 140s and it will surely be interesting to see if any 140's were approved for esp Sept filers. Can anyone run a tracker to see how many 140's of sept filers were approved in the very recent past. This should give us a decent idea of what really is happening with processing. Also many a times, those who get their 140 approved, may not post their case on the web. So keeping that possibility in mind, i would greatly appreciate if someone out there runs a tracker and that should serve as a good indicator.

Thanks again and wish you luck with this crazy process!

Sofar OK For Me

Here are my details :

Concurrent filing ND - Spetember 29,2003
RIR/EB2/Nebraska
EAD& AP received on November 10,2003
I-140 Approved on April 2004 (Got an RFE on January 15th for my and employers Tax returns. My employer did not file taxes till march 15th so we had to wait for 2 months.)
Finger prints on May 13th 2003, called FBI and they said they sent the results back to NSC the same day.
Now waiting ..... It is like watchinh the grass grow :confused:

God willing 485 will be easy also. I wish every one the same here. We are all hard workers trying to make a living. So hopefully uncle sam recognizes this.

I-140 approved today. Here are the further details:

I-140 RD- Sept 11, 2003
RFE on Dec 18th 2003, replied on 03/08/2004
approved on 6/24/04.

I-485 RD- Nov 14th 2003.
FP'd on 05/14/04.

Seems like there is a shortage of unskilled workers in this country (processing May 24,2004 ..fastest)...hmmm...I guess India has not started outsourcing business for unskilled workers...B4 indians start bashing me...take it easy..I am just making satire of my irony..being from India myself