Sept 02 Approval on Rupnet

Attorney Sheela Murthy's website reported a Sep-05-2002 approval as early as December 27th. That would make this the second fluke assuing that they are different.

Also, the district offices for Vermont and Philadelphia report dates of June and October respectively. Not sure what to read into those dates though

Originally posted by drajkuma
Attorney Sheela Murthy's website reported a Sep-05-2002 approval as early as December 27th. That would make this the second fluke assuing that they are different.

Also, the district offices for Vermont and Philadelphia report dates of June and October respectively. Not sure what to read into those dates though

District office times are different from service center timings. They are not related.

One of my colleague, who has RD of Sept 5 2002 got approval in third week December.

Frustrating

The "absolutely no-pattern" style of BCIS is really frustrating. Their system really is really f* up. Nobody knows when to expect anything. These damn immigration lawyers make merry as one goes thru third, fourth etc., of EAds, APs etc.,

Originally posted by tammy2
District office times are different from service center timings. They are not related.

One of my colleague, who has RD of Sept 5 2002 got approval in third week December.

My point exactly. Although not even remotely scientific, I was tracking Rupnet as well as other sites such as Murthy. Whenever Rupnet reported an out of turn approval, i.e. later than stated for that Service Center, the District Offices reflected the same timing as the approval date.

What puzzles me is that I have not come across a post that correlates to this in the "transfer threads" on this site.

Admitted that this is not the only site that people log on to, but you got to admit that pretty much everyone who has a vested interest in their pending GC checks out the various threads on this site.

waiting since Sep-2002

Waiting since Sep-2002
I-485
RD : 19-Sep-2002
ND : 25-Sep-2002
FD : 29-Nov-2002
AD : ??

Still waiting.....

great at least someone is lucky.

my RD is 06 Sept 2001 and still no approval.
this sucks.
i'll wait another year and then apply for canadian PR and (if Bush wins) move the hell out.

I am Sept'02 RD too. The recent approvals are a very positive sign. But I don't think a lot can be made out of a couple of 'lucky' approvals.
We all know how BCIS works- randomness, confusion and a few teasers thrown in. I will not mind at all if I get approved tomorrow- the same applies to all of you.
However since the bulk- 50%+ or so still waiting are Feb/Mar'02s etc and maybe 90%+ Apr'02s - let us all be patient and empathize with fellow brethren.
HTH

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by sb_tiger
I am Sept'02 RD too. The recent approvals are a very positive sign. But I don't think a lot can be made out of a couple of 'lucky' approvals.
We all know how BCIS works- randomness, confusion and a few teasers thrown in. I will not mind at all if I get approved tomorrow- the same applies to all of you.
However since the bulk- 50%+ or so still waiting are Feb/Mar'02s etc and maybe 90%+ Apr'02s - let us all be patient and empathize with fellow brethren.
HTH

I fully agree with you. BCIS is not organized at all. It is more like the "close your eyes and pick, process an application" game. If you are lucky you would be next. It is just an insult to the working immigration community who contribute so much towards the general welfare (by way of tax dollars).

All are discussing about the Sept 02 case. There is a posting in rupnet by user "ajnabi" whose ND is 30 Jan, 03 has been adjudicated. What do you say about that?

Please God make us all that lucky