Separation.N 652.decision cannot be made

i dont know the rules how it works but can they denied by citizenship application or can they take my Greencard back just becoz interviewer is having a bad day or he has approve lot of cases on wrong judgement n if he is fired now??

They can't deny your citizenship or revoke your green card just because they're having a bad day. What I'm saying is that if they're having a bad day they might decide to question the granting of your green card, thereby forcing you to provide evidence to confirm that your green card was rightfully granted.

Or if your green card was approved by a different officer in the past who was fired for wrongly approving cases, your naturalization case may get flagged for extra scrutiny to check if your green card was granted correctly, and you may end up having to provide evidence to show that your green card was granted on a valid basis.

Last edited by a moderator:
i call IRS they r saying it has to be aCCOUNT TRANSCRIPTS I CALL ins customer service lady cudnot tell me about it ,
Get them to send the tax transcripts.

secondly they r asking for Complaint for divorce which she filed in 2006 which she withdraw after realizing her mistake n the original divorce which she filed in 2007. But my only concern is that the divorce she filed in 2006 in that she stated we living separate from mid of 2004 so she can get divorce asap but then she withdraw it n filed it again in 2007 in proper way but my only concern is will that affect my application ???
The second divorce filing has the correct date of separation. When you send the first one, also include the second one and point out that the first one has an incorrect separation date and it was withdrawn.

if they deny my N400 application so will they take my 10 year greencard back also??? i m totaly confused plzz help with ur reply thanks
Revoking the green card is much more difficult than denying your citizenship. Don't worry about GC revocation unless they actually bring you to court to attempt to revoke it.

Get them to send the tax transcripts.

The second divorce filing has the correct date of separation. When you send the first one, also include the second one and point out that the first one has an incorrect separation date and it was withdrawn.

Revoking the green card is much more difficult than denying your citizenship. Don't worry about GC revocation unless they actually bring you to court to attempt to revoke it.

Ya the second divorce has correct date of separation i will let them know n regarding tax transcripts IRS FAX ME right away but to be certain sure my question is fax will work? or irs has to mail me the transcripts ..Last question is in the case if my N400 application IS denied then i cannot apply for citizenship again??

Faxes of the transcripts are OK. If and when you can apply again depends on the specific reason for denial.

Last edited by a moderator:
Faxes of the transcripts are OK. If and when you can apply again depends on the specific reason for denial.

thank u
Jackolantern.You have been v. nice in replying quickly .ur reply helped me a lot thANKS once again i m gathering all the documents hopefully gona mail them asap .i will let everybody know once i hear back from Ins.Thanks once again