Separate I-134 affidavits for Mom, Dad & Brother?

ritsman

Hi! Do I need to prepare 3 individual notarized affidavits to sponsor my wife's mom, dad and brother? I have previously used only one affidavit to sponsor my parents and that seemed to have worked just fine.

Also, do I need to prepare 2 different invitation letters - one for the parents and one for the brother OR can I use a single letter to invite them all together.

Thanks!

ritsman said:
Hi! Do I need to prepare 3 individual notarized affidavits to sponsor my wife's mom, dad and brother? I have previously used only one affidavit to sponsor my parents and that seemed to have worked just fine.

Also, do I need to prepare 2 different invitation letters - one for the parents and one for the brother OR can I use a single letter to invite them all together.

Thanks!

The instructions say that you have to prepare an individual I-134 for each
person. This will be upto you to try and see if sending 1 affidavit would
work as it did the last time.

You may use the same format and make 3 originals for the invitation letter.

Raju

affidavit

i'm sending docs for my parents to visit me..

i have the same question..

chennai consulate website clearly says that one affidavit is enough for couple. even from 134 says clearly that "the sponsor supports all persons listed in item 3"

but immihelp.com says otherwise.

can someome clarify?

The instructions in the form I-134 immd under Execution of Affidavit says a seperate affidavit must be submitted for each person