Separate bill/law/amendments for legal immigrants

Bring it on, Lou Dobbs. If he turns his big gun against us, so then we can argue reasonable things. This country - as many other developed ones - needs a certain level of immigration. Send someone reasonable from our side to his program and you can shut him up. Pro amnesty arguments cannot shut him up. If you have watched his program, you should know that he keep bringing dozens of people representing illegal aliens, and so far ALL of them lose the argument every single time. That is a fact. Lou Dobbs is scared to death to be labeled as anti-immigrant. He is proud to be called a anti-illegal immigrant. He cannot touch us. He can rage a legitimate campaign to control the number of immigrants, but I doubt he could win the debate to decrease the current numbers of 140K (employment base) to less than that.

TheInquisitor said:
forget it guys. lou dobbs will them go against you. is cir or bust for almost all immigrants.

how little you know. and don't rate him high becuase he has weak guest. and most of the times they argue over definitions. the guests have agendas and can't truly debate him. he would not want a piece of me i can tell you that much. and how little you know mr. dobbs. he wil come after you. he hates immigration. period. and look at the people that give him info (btw, all he does is repeat info). just yesterday one of his sources said this in congress:

We need to pursue enforcement first. Our strategy should be attrition through systematic, faithful, routinized enforcement. We need a border fence, vastly expanded expedited removal, meaningful, rigorous employer sanctions starting with the worst offenders, mandatory electronic employment verification of all workers, and empowering state and local law enforcement with the federal cooperation they need. We must cut legal immigration to more manageable levels. We should eliminate the “chain migration” categories of extended family and the visa lottery. Family or employer sponsors should bear greater responsibility for the immigrants they bring in – health insurance, life and disability insurance, for instance.

and there is more:
Several witnesses, including Phyllis Schlafly, president of Eagle Forum, a conservative, pro-family group that she founded, assailed a compromise guest worker bill by Rep. Mike Pence, R-Indiana, that would create private overseas offices called Ellis Island Centers where businesses could recruit foreign workers.

"Private industry would no doubt be happy to set up Ellis Island Centers in India, Pakistan and China to completely bypass any limit on H1B visas and bring in an unlimited number of lower-paid engineers and computer techies to replace Americans," she said in her written statement, as well as recruitment centers in the Philippines that "would decimate the U.S. nursing profession."

and when peopel try to add more hb1 visas and all, "assault on the middle class." or he talks about selling out american workers. and i can give you dozens of examples of how he acts or what he says every time they want to help legal immigrants. next time you want to talk about lou dobbs, feel free to watch his sows before you speak. thank you. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think the proposed H1B increase by S.2611 (@20% increase/year) is fair to citizens of this country given the reality of offshoring ? See how unreasonable you guys are. TheInquisitor, I have nothing against you, but please reflect and understand that type of unilateral mentality is ruining us all. I would pay to watch you debate Lou Dobbs. Using your pro open border and pro amnesty arguments which go only in your favor, he would 'slap' on your face right away.

TheInquisitor said:
how little you know. and don't rate him high becuase he has weak guest. and most of the times they argue over definitions. the guests have agendas and can't truly debate him. he would not want a piece of me i can tell you that much. and how little you know mr. dobbs. he wil come after you. he hates immigration. period. and look at the people that give him info (btw, all he does is repeat info). just yesterday one of his sources said this in congress:

and there is more:

and when peopel try to add more hb1 visas and all, "assault on the middle class." or he talks about selling out american workers. and i can give you dozens of examples of how he acts or what he says every time they want to help legal immigrants. next time you want to talk about lou dobbs, feel free to watch his sows before you speak. thank you. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
a - even if i were that sort of person, he would never in a million years.
b - as almost for enforcement as is tancredo for the most part. i am for a national id. i am for a border fence. i mm for a strong verification system. ia m for a real us-visit program. i am not for just giving bill gates and steve jobs IT programmers or some lawn company grass cutters. so much you know about me. at least you know more about mr. dobbs. and you know nothing about him either.

What is going on with SKILL??????????

TheInquisitor said:
a - even if i were that sort of person, he would never in a million years.
b - as almost for enforcement as is tancredo for the most part. i am for a national id. i am for a border fence. i mm for a strong verification system. ia m for a real us-visit program. i am not for just giving bill gates and steve jobs IT programmers or some lawn company grass cutters. so much you know about me. at least you know more about mr. dobbs. and you know nothing about him either.

Rep/Demo sleeping on this :mad:

You claim you are for "enforcement", but then so far on your posts I've seen you supporting 245(i) and Dream Act, (and how about S.2611?) which would go against any enforcement claim that one attempts to deliver through lipservice. People with this mentality are making other legitimate immigrants who are concious pay the price as well. "For enforcement" is nice to say, but then Sen. Kennedy, McCain, Reid said the same. When it comes the time to put that into practice, the amnesty gang contradict everything by sending the message out there that those who came here illegally should be rewarded with amnesty. Which foul would believe that one is for enforcement when at the same one wants to reward those who came here illegally. Actions are stronger than words.

sorry if you lack the brain cells to see how one could think both ways. how soem might be pro-life and be pro-death penalty or pro-choice. i know it isn't our fault.

at the end of the day all of us are on the same boat. like it or not.

Nothing happening this year

-

It seems like nothing much is going to happen this year. Hastert who is the House speaker and is the key figure in this immigration issue is taking the go slow approach. He doesnt care much about the President's views on immigration. He has hinted at some action in the House in September but the sad/bad news is that this good for nothing congress is going on yet another recess on Sept. 29 till the Nov. 7 elections.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2006-07-20-hastert-border_x.htm

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

-