Sep/Oct'01 RD cases

moghi

Registered Users (C)
All,
Looks like NSC has started approving September and October cases. Please update this thread with your RD/ND info and also share your experiences with us please.

Good Luck!!!

here's my info:
RD: 09/20/01
ND: 10/10/01
LIN:02-018-xxxxxx
AD:???

Regards
-Mog

RD 9/27/01
ND 10/27/01
No RFE

waiting ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

RD 9/24

RD 9/24
ND 10/26
Lin 02-018-xxxxx
NO RFE ...

Waiting for approval.........
Both online and AVM says same CRAP
On so and so date your fingerprint notice was sent...blah blah ..

sept/oct 01 cases - where are the approvals?

mogh,
could you let us know which sept/oct 01 cases are being approved. from what i have seen in this notice board, most of them are from july/aug 01.

mine is a sept'01 rd case. rfe reply recvd by INS around end Dec'02. message says - rfe recvd and blah blah...

thanks.

Check Rupnet - there are several approvals for Sept 01 cases with Dec 02 RFE.
bobr - check your status daily, you shud be approved anytime.

My details:
RD 10/01/01
ND 10/31/01
FP 05/23/02
RFE 01/06/03 (Employment)
RFE rcvd by INS 01/22/03
AD ???

MY case was assigned to an officer on 12/12/02 not rfe yet. So it means the officer has not even looked at it yet. right?

RD 9/27/02
ND 10/27/02

A question

Hi,
I am new here... Could anyone tell me what AVM is? How do you guys check online/AVM? I thought the INS online system doesn't work well... because all it says is that the application has been received, it takes 450-500 days to approve it.

Do you guys use something else to track?

Thanks...:confused:

My Details:
RD 09-14-2001
ND 10-14-2001

Called IIO Feb 4th, case was assigned to an officer.

No RFE.
Waiting......................

RD: 10/05/01
ND: 11/01/01
RFE: 1/2/03 for employment verification. Replied on 1/30/03. No update from AVM or online system yet.
AD:Waiting.

RD : 10/9/01
ND : 11/9/01
RFE reveived Jan 10th :
RFE replied to INS Jan 31st

AVM not yet updated
Waiting............................

RD 9/04/01
ND 10/01/01
FP 8/29/02

RFE Issued 1/09/03 B.C., Employment Letter, Company Name Change
RFE Response Mailed 02/04/03

Hello All,

My I-485 has been finally approved y'day. This is a great message board. It's been a gr8 help on here all thru these GC years.

here are the details:
RD: 09/06/01
RFE: 12/12/02 Current Employment
AD: 02/04/03 Checked online. Waiting for the App letter.

Good Luck to all.

Oct 01 RD waiting for AD

RD oct'01
ND Nov'01

RFE 01/07/2003
RFE responded 01/26/03

waiting for approval

RD: 10/18/01
ND: 11/19/01
FP: May'02

Called two weeks ago and was told assigned to an IIO. How long does it usually take from assignment to approval?

Received RFE - help please....

RFE for Employment letter, BC Affidavits and Work Authorization proof.

RD: 09/20/01
RFE: 02/06/01

Can somone please confirm with me if this is the right format i am using....

ON 20Rs stamp paper....

2 AFFIDAVITs (mother and father)

(name of father), on oath, states as follows:

1. That I am the father of "myname"

2. That the mother of myname is mother's name

3. That I, father's name was born on 00/00/00 (need to fill) in the city CHENNAI (MADRAS), INDIA and
currently reside at "full address", INDIA.

4. That myname was born on birthdate
at "place of birth full address"

5. That I was present at the birth of myname on mybirthdate.

6. That prior to 1970, the reporting of births in India was voluntary, that no certificate
exists recording the birth of myname and that, therefore, I
am executing this Affidavit for the purpose of giving evidence of his birth.

7. I declare under penalty of perjury, that the foregoing is a true and correct statement.

Subscribed and sworn to
before me this Wednesday
of February 12th, 2003.