SEP CASE Approved

fatbean

Registered Users (C)
My case has been approved, I cannot believe my eyes when I checked the online status this morning. Wife is also approved.
I called the senator office about 1 week ago, I think that helps.
My fellow friends, you will be next!

RD: 9/28/01
ND: 11/01
FP: 3/7/02
NO REF
AD: 4/23/01
EAC-02-042-XXXXX

Congratulations!!! you really had to wait for a long time. Wish you all the best. You can enjoy now :)

hi

Hi

Please let me know from where r u? How did u proceed about and who is your senator.I am in the same situation as you r .Need to go to the senator.I want to know how to go about.Please let me know.

rd-->09/29/01
Thanks
Vaibhav

hi

Hi

Please let me know from where r u? How did u proceed about and who is your senator.I am in the same situation as you r .Need to go to the senator.I want to know how to go about.Please let me know.

rd-->09/29/01
Thanks
Vaibhav

congrats fat bean!!

That was a long wait. I hope mine does not take so long..i dont think i even have the patients like u. i will go crazy if mine does not get approved in another week.

RD:11/15/01
ND: 12/10/01

Here is the info

vaibhav11,

I am in MD, same as Roran. You probably can check my previous posts to find detail information by clicking my name. You will see what I had done step by step, and I don't have a lot of posts either.

I start to contact BCIS two months ago, and they didn't even touch my case back then. So they put up a request to process my case, I called again 2 or 3 weeks ago, they asked me to wait another 2 months and told me my case will be approved around the end of June. I decided not to wait so I contacted the local senator office. They werevery helpful as you can see.

You should use the resource of this wonderful board! You can find all the information you need.

Good Luck!

Fatbean,

First of all congratulations on your recent freedom....:)

Secondly can you please shed some light as to what did you exactly as the senator's office to do? I am trying to see what king of language to use and what to say while contacting thier office.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Congrats my colleague!!!

Good to see that all of the Sept. sufferers are getting a blessing at last..

All teh best !

Hi,

Congratulations !! and ALL THE BEST to you in your future.Thanks for replying me.It would be nice of you if u could pls let me know what u spoke to the senator.I mean pls tell me in detail.How u addressed and so on...I really want to call the senator so pls help me.

Hey Rayman, vaibhav11!

Rayman, vaibhav11 ,

I called the office by the local number I got from the website. Then they forward my phone to the immigration officer in the senator office. Basically I was telling her that my case number, detail information about myself and my priority date is Sep 2001, and I told her that I called BCIS few times and what the answer they gave to me, and I told senator officer that the current processing time is Nov 2001(this is important otherwise they won't inqury for you), and I ask her to inqury for us. And she said she would and let us know in few days. Nothing special, be polite, that's all.

I think what happened is my file was in an BCIS officer's pile. He/she didn't look at it until the senator's office inqury about it, then he/she just picked up our file and approved it. So by calling senator's office does rapid the process. Senator officer told me she has a phone number to reach them, and BCIS usually response her very quickly.

Hope this can help you a little bit. You will be next!
Take care,
Fatbean