Sep' 25 at Nogales anyone up there on the same date..?

merin1228

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am having an appointment for my H1 at Nogales on Sep 25th 2006.

Please let me know if anyone also having the same and if they are leaving from Los Angeles we can go together and coordinate.

Thanks in advance for your posts.

Hi,

Me and my wife are going for stamping H1b and H4 Revalidation on the same date 25th at nogales at 8.30am. we are flying to Tuscon airport and from there we will be going to Nogales.we lareayd booked a hotel in Nogales.

Suresh.

Thanks Suresh.

Mine also same time 8:30 A.M on 25th Sep. Please let me know which hotel you booked and the contact number. I will also do the same.

Thanks for your reply.

Ashok.

Hey,

This is the hotel i booked and its costing 55$/night.

Americana Motor Hotel in Nogales, Arizona

Address and Ph No:

639 N Grand Ave
Nogales, AZ 85621
(520) 287-7211

When are you going to Nogales. I am flying on 24 morning from CA at 7 and will be at tuscon airport at 10.30 or so.

Suresh.

Suresh,

Could u please give me your contact number..so that I will call you and we will discuss about it in detail.

Ashok.

Hi Niyant,

Thanks for your reply...

Can I join with you?...I am also leaving from LA to Nogales on 24th and having appointment at 8:30 ON 25th.

Please let me know..and call me at 626-354-4594.

Ashok.

I too have an appointment on 25th morning. I am flying from San Jose to Tucson on Sunday, staying in Nogales Best Western Sunday Night, going for appointment at 8.00 AM on Monday morning. I am not sure yet if I should get the Benamex thing in advance by paying $60 extra or should I just get it done there Monday morning.

Then Monday night I am staying in a hotel close to Tucson airport, and flying back Tuesday morning.

eMail me for any questions to mailmefast at gmail.com or call at
four zero eight-375-zero 5 zero 1

transport help

Me and my girlfriend have appointments on Monday 25th of September 2006 at Nogales consulate early in the morning.

We want to travel from Tucson International Airport towards Nogales around 9 am (local time) on Sunday 24th to be able to make the payment at Banamex (one branch open till 4pm on sunday .. follow link)
http://www.banamex.com/bnxmap/servlet/banamexrb_en?opTipoBusqueda=0&cmbEstado=26&cmbCiudad=$26043

We would appreciate information relating to transporation from the vicinity of the Tucson International Airport to Nogales US.

We are fluent in spanish ... so ... ride = translation :)

cheers.

Will get Banamex receipt on 24th Sept

Thanks for the information FINO, regarding Banamex that in open on Sunday. I am planning the same thing:

1. Will fly to Tucson on Sunday morning,
2. Drive to Nogales, AZ,
3. Stay in a hotel there in Nogales, AZ
4. Cross the border Sunday afternoon to pay at Banamex
5. Go to the Consulate at around 7AM for an 8AM appointment
6. Back to Nogales after 3PM (hopefully the transaction at the consulate will be smooth.)
7. Drive to Tucson Monday night and stay in the hotel near Tucson Airport,
8. Take the early flight back home on Tuesday Sept. 26th.

So far, I have not booked a hotel in Nogales yet, will try booking at Best Western. Any other hotel suggestions?

By the way, I do not have Mexican Visa as I have learned from the forum that there is no need to have this if you will be in Mexico for not more than 72 hours and will be going to the US consulate only.

Any information on the transportation from the border to Banamex bank? Also, transportation from the border to the US consulate?

Fino, can I join you when you cross the border on Sunday afternoon for the Banamex payment? Let's coordinate the time and where to meet.

Hope to hear from everyone who is having the same plan.

Marktwain

Marktwain,

Thank you for confirming the visa situation... I had the same dilemma regarding the visa....bottom line is I do not have a Mex visa.. so let's hope everything flows right... otherwise we will all be stuck inbetween borders.

We are plannig to cross the border as early as we can. We'll leave the hotel (Fairfield Inn Marriott) as early as 9am because we have no idea were are we staying in Mex.. so we will spend some time in Nogales Mex searching for hotels.

If you are willing to share the ride.. i think it's going to be max $100 taxi fare... (~30 per head) .... If you know of any other transportation means to Nogales please let me know...

I am happy to know that your guys have appointment on the day I have.

My appointment is on Sep 25th at 8.30 AM. I am driving from LA to Arizona with my family though they don't need visa stamping since they just returned from India after a long Vacation. I have booked the hotel in Best western for Sunday evening thru Tuesday evening.

I have hired the services of a consultant to get Benamix. He will hand-over the receipt at the best western hotel on Sunday evening.

Even I am not taking mexico visa believing that we don't need it.. Lets see what happens.

Hey,

I have a appt on 25th sept.

I booked Americana Motor Hotel in Nogales, Arizona

me and my wife are flying on 24 morning from CA at 7 and will be at tuscon airport at 10.30 or so and will be driving to the hotel. Hope to see you guys

Suresh.

Guys,

I booked Americana Motor Hotel in Nogales, Arizona for my appointment on 25th at 8.30 am.

this is my phone number: 408-838-1673

I will be there on 24th

Let me know your phone numbers so that we all can co-ordinate.

Thanks,
Suresh.

I don't have mexican Visa.

Suresh, I will call you. I am driving to Nogales, will be there in Nogales on 24th Afternoon. Appointment at 8.30.