Sep 2003 EAD tracker

My wife EAD renewal was approved on October 22-2003 .Vermont Service center EAD ND Sept-04-2003 and AD October 22-2003

EAD, RFE pending

Hi,

My EAD application was recieved by BCIS on July 31st 2003 at VSC.

On Oct 9th 2003 they have sent an RFE saying they need photo-id again and I have sent my Drivers License copy.

Havent heard from them since then.

Does anyone know of such a pending EAD case at VSC for long time.

Badly need my EAD as I have a new job waiting who is not willing to do h1 and my current employer has laid me off.

I went to local INS office and they say I cant even get an Interim-EAD for another 90days starting from RFE date.

Any helpful suggestions would be greatful.

Thanks a Lot

Re: EAD, RFE pending

Originally posted by kumar_EAD
Hi,

My EAD application was recieved by BCIS on July 31st 2003 at VSC.

On Oct 9th 2003 they have sent an RFE saying they need photo-id again and I have sent my Drivers License copy.

Havent heard from them since then.

Does anyone know of such a pending EAD case at VSC for long time.

Badly need my EAD as I have a new job waiting who is not willing to do h1 and my current employer has laid me off.

I went to local INS office and they say I cant even get an Interim-EAD for another 90days starting from RFE date.

Any helpful suggestions would be greatful.

Thanks a Lot

Contact local Congressman. Check the below mentioned thread:
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=103544

Thanks Edison,

I have contacted local congressman, and his secretary took my details, let me see if I can get any help from her.

More over I was just surfing the case status page
and found my next EAC case which is also EAD related got approved. I think I was unfortunate to miss the BCIS window.

Its more than 4months and BCIS is sleeping on my case.
I thought Mine was a simple case 140 approved, 485 applied with the same company more than 180 days back. I honestly dont know why this unforeseen delay happened.

Thanks anyway.

EAD @ VSC

Receipt Date: 30/07/03
RFE for Photo ID: 01/10/03
RFE Receipt Date: 09/10/03
EAD: ??

online case status EAC0322754668
still showing will take another 60-90days.

EAD delays at VSC

Hi,

Regarding my case I called Nation Customer Service number and the clerk filed an electronic request to VSC asking for my status of I765 application.

She says I should get a reply within 30days otherwise she will file another electronic request for status on 31st day.

Meanwhile she asked me to write a letter to VSC.

It is so frustrating, I do not know when this big gaint will wake up in my case.

Thanks for listening to my rants.

EAD @ VSC

Receipt Date: 30/07/03
RFE for Photo ID: 01/10/03
RFE Receipt Date: 09/10/03
EAD: ??

online case status EAC0322754668
still showing will take another 60-90days.

e filing ead renewal

i applied my ead renewal ( efiling) on september 29, 2003 and had my fingerprinting and photo on October 4, 2003. They did not ask me to submit any documents, Is this normal? i am still waiting for my approval. any opinion guys?

Hi all,

FYI, my online case status changed yesterday for my EAD.
I am glad they approved it. Hopefully they will send the physical card soon.

Best Regards

Receipt Number: eac0322754668
Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:
On November 20, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Last edited by a moderator: