Sep 15 RD Approved!

need 140

Registered Users (C)
Whew ! Its finally over - heard on the AVM this evening that both our cases were approved on 21st Sep 2002. I, like many others went through the 140 freeze for 9 months last year and cursing my continued bad luck was about to mail my EAD renewal today. I just held it back to get a new photo as I heard of people getting RFE for EAD renewal( presumably photos) and didn't want to take a chance. The delay saved me 240 bucks - guess it's my lucky day!

Pretty calm right now, but went through frustration, anger, angst (before AVM call), shock, surprise, ecstasy and Nirvana all within a few moments. Now we can plan for all those unfulfilled dreams that seemed so far away during those H1B times.

It's easy to say it now, but patience is the only name for this game. Best of luck to those waiting - Your day will come very soon, indeed.

I care a lot for the environment, but, this is one time I'm definitely going to choose Plastic over Paper !

Thanks
Need 140 ( ID created during those desperate 140 wait times)

PD : 10/17/00
RD : 9/15/01
ND : 11/13/01
EAD : 11/23/01
FP : 1/29/02
AD : 9/21/02

PS - Rupnet updated

Heart Congratulations. Enjoy your freedom. Sep 21 was a Saturday. If VSC is working on a weekend, it is good. Did you check today?

Thanks guys!

INS doesn't work on Saturdays - the mailroom guys do. However, my AVM changed only today.

Great News

Congrats...

Nice to know one more thing about INS...Saturdays..or just one more error??

Well...that is INS...