Sep 03 filers

MJ23

Registered Users (C)
guys,
any updates on Sep 03 filers as of this week. i noticed naanshi and shekarpc got RFE's last week.. How about bmt74 and registrationid??..

my details:

EB3 - RIR - Concurrent
I-140 ND 09/26/03

waiting.... MJ23

No word about my I-140. But I did receive finger print notice yesterday !. I hope for the best and you do too !!

No RFE or no approval yet.
Check out the new case status system on the USCIS WEB SITE. Create a "Customer" type account. Will at the least tell you when ur case was last touched.
Thanks

I created the customer porfolio. The last updated date for my
I-140 application is when it was filed back in Sep 2003.

i created the portfolio too...though my RD is 09/26, the last updated date shows as 09/29??

-- MJ23

same here, ND Sep 29 and still waiting.

But received FP .

EB2/ RIR

Originally posted by MJ23
i created the portfolio too...though my RD is 09/26, the last updated date shows as 09/29??

-- MJ23

RD 08/26, ND 09/02--RIR EB3 Concurrent

EAD/AP Approved 10/21/2003
I140 Approved 03/20/2004

Waiting for FP.......

amani

Sep 03 - FP

bmt74, registrationid --- are you both EB2 or EB3?

i'm EB3 RIR concurrent... waiting for i140 approval & also FP..

... i sense a pattern of September 03 EB2 cases getting Finger Print Notices during this month but not for EB3 cases as such....

'm i right?

Got FP scheduled for May 15th....

Can I go before the scheduled Date? Did anyone finish FP before Scheduled Date? Any inputs appreciated.

Hi amani,

Did you get your EAD/AP approved before your I-140 was approved? My lawyer told me I have to get my I-140 approved first. Can you please let me know. Thank you.

I140 & EAD

There is no condition that I140 has to be approved before getting EAD and AP. That was before the law changed in 2000-2001. So your lawyer either misinformed you or you mis understood it. You can file for EAD/AP only after filling for 485,that implies that you cannot file for it with an I140 application.

astreix,

Thank you for your reply.

Do you know how long the EAD and AP can get approved?

Thank you

EAD takes 1 month - 4 months. But the general trend is around 2 months. If you are lucky, you may get it in a month.

legal status

Thanks everybody who has helped me so far.

I have a question regarding my legal status:
I am under OPT right now -- it expires this coming September. If my I-140 is still pending (or worse!) will I be legal to stay here while I re-send my I-140?