Sep '01 RD, No RFE, still waiting...

soolong

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

My RD is Sept 28, 2001, NSC RCVD my FP on Apr 03, 2002. I have not received any RFE, the online & phone status message has been the same since Apr 03, 2002. I am preparing to file my 3rd EAD (expiring early Nov).

Does anyone surfing these forum's are expreriencing similar waits? Please share... I am beginning to think that NSC might have lost a bunch of files like they did a few years ago.. any thoughts....

please read my new thread subject "Spoke with IIO - 6/18" I think you can call them and ask for them to initiate a referral. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!;)

same here:-(

Same here.. My dates are:

Mine:
RD Sept 10, 2001
ND Oct 9, 2001

Wife:
RD June 10, 2002
ND July 11, 2002

My lawers are saying that since I have filed for my wife after I filed mine, BCIS will process both cases together and that's why the wait would be atleast six more months :eek:

Anyone in the same boat?

I am in the same boat.

My and Wife's RD is 10/24/01.

No RFE or any thing.

For our kid 485 RD is 09/xx/02.

My lawyer, said this should not delay my 485 processeing.

Some consolation

to see that there are a few other unfortunate souls with substantially similar predicaments.

I finally called the BCIS National Customer Service Center (pretty much the first time I have seriously tried to contact NSC or the NCSC) and the rep said he would put in an inquiry, and that we could expect to hear from the NSC in 4 weeks. I am going out to buy salt, since anything the BCIS says or does needs to be taken with more than a grain.

Two weeks ago I called, and IIO said that it's taking atleast 21 months to process. After 21 months I should call again and they can send an inquiry......whatever that means :mad:

NSC EB-III

RD: Sep 27th, 2001
ND: Oct 31st, 2001
FP: Sep 10th, 2002
RFE: Dec 20th, 2002
Replied to RFE: March 17th, 2003

Waiting for Approval.

Re: same here:-(

Originally posted by Incredible_wait
Same here.. My dates are:

Mine:
RD Sept 10, 2001
ND Oct 9, 2001

Wife:
RD June 10, 2002
ND July 11, 2002

My lawers are saying that since I have filed for my wife after I filed mine, BCIS will process both cases together and that's why the wait would be atleast six more months :eek:

Anyone in the same boat?
Incredible_wait,
Mine:
RD Sept 28, 2001
ND Oct 26, 2001

Wife:
RD Dec 11, 2001
ND Dec 21, 2001

I guess, you could say there is some similarity in our cases...

Good Luck!

even i am in the same boat

RD - 22nd Oct'2001
FP - feb'2002 (Expired but havent received second notice)

My wifes
RD - May'2002
FP - 3rd March 2003
she also received notice for second fp in July2003.

I dont have any clue what they are doing. Just finger crossed.

Thanks

I'm also in the same boat.
RD: 9/17/01
ND: 10/16/01
RFE: 12/12/02 (BC and EMPLOYMENT)
RFE Recvd by NSC: 2/8/03
:mad:

My RD is 12/26 and as I had indicated earlier, I think for the NSC waiters, it would be a good idea to call the BCIS number promptly after completion of 21 months of waiting. the officers can initiate a referral and hopefully there will be some action by the NSC adjudicators.

September RD. NO RFE

I have filed 485 in September.
RD:9/11/2001(*******!!!)
FP: Dec 2001 (Expired and no letter for 2nd FP!)
Wife RD: July 2002.
No RFE, no news and nothing. Getting ready to aplly 3rd EAD.
I called 800 no. today and they asked me to call back after a month. She told me they can write inquiry letter to NSC after 22 months of filing. So I guess I have to wait one more month to know the status.

BCIS/NSC Inquiry

Just for the information of all you people. I had called the BCIS number about two weeks back and they said they would initiate an inquiry with NSC, and that I could expect to hear back from them in about 4 weeks. Surprisingly, I got a letter back from NSC in about a week. All they said was that they received my inquiry, that my RD was 9/13/01 and that they were processing applications received by 8/22/01. It did seem to clear my uncertainty over whether they process applications by RD or ND; they clearly did mention my receipt date, though in the past on some of their communications (like the fingerprinting notice) they have mentioned my notice date as the receipt date.