Sent EAD /AP forms and next day GC approved.

2001_Labor

Registered Users (C)
Friends,
I Sent EAD renewal and AP forms on 12th and got GC card ordered mail on 13th july. YOu think they will still accept my appllication and withdraw fees ?
I am thinking since my applications are based on 485 pending, they should not process my applications.
Waht do you guys think ?

Friends,
I Sent EAD renewal and AP forms on 12th and got GC card ordered mail on 13th july. YOu think they will still accept my appllication and withdraw fees ?
I am thinking since my applications are based on 485 pending, they should not process my applications.
Waht do you guys think ?

They will deny your renewals and will mail back your documents including your checks...

CONGRATS!!!

I am in similar situation. Sent renewal application for wife on 7/12 and approved on 7/13. They received my application on 7/16. I called USCIS Service center. The representative told me that I should call my bank and order stop payment. I have done that. She also advised me to send a letter saying I want to withdraw the application. Since my wife is travelling, I cannot do it till she comes back in 2 weeks. Do you think its going to hurt in any way? Can USCIS charge me returned check fee for stop payment? Please advice.

I am in similar situation. Sent renewal application for wife on 7/12 and approved on 7/13. They received my application on 7/16. I called USCIS Service center. The representative told me that I should call my bank and order stop payment. I have done that. She also advised me to send a letter saying I want to withdraw the application. Since my wife is travelling, I cannot do it till she comes back in 2 weeks. Do you think its going to hurt in any way? Can USCIS charge me returned check fee for stop payment? Please advice.

Hi,
I recieved my green card yesterday and have already filed for EAD and AP. but USCIS hasnt cashed the checks yet....
Can anyone tell me if USCIS just denys the applications and sends back the checks... or should I put a stop payment on checks?

Thanks for your input!

-Sanna