Sending out I-751

karissa2000

Registered Users (C)
It's finally been two years and now its time to remove the conditions. I have been working on this for about a month gathering documents. This is the list of items that I am sending out:
1. Copy- Front and Back Resident Card
2. I-751 Application
3. Address Change Info
4. Copy of Marriage Certificate
5. Pictures from the past two years
6. Copy of both Bank Cards and Statements
7. Copy of Two different credit card, accounts and statements
8. Car insurance showing Husband's name as a driver
9. Letter from Insurance Company showing accident Report Husband as driver and my name as policy holder
10. Police Report for Accident where husband was driving and I was on scene
11. Court Certified Letter of Adjournment
12. Arrest Complaint
13. Personal Letter giving Recount of Activies Leading up to Arrest
14. 2006, 2007 Federal and State Tax Return
15. Sworn letters of Testimony from Best Friend, Father, and Friend
16. Letter of Room and Board
17. Checkin the amount of $545.00

I hope that we have enough documents that they can see that we are truly togther.
I am curious as to how the court situation will work out as I am still going to court for the incident.

Basically all my documents are in seperate plastic sheet protectors and placed in a binder. On the front of the binder there is a picture of My husband and I on our second Anniversary, and on the side of the binder My A# is Bolded. The presentation is very neat and organized, so everything is easy to locate. I also included a cover letter.

My Service Center is Vermont, so I will keep everyone updated as I progress along.

I-751 fees

Please does USCIS accept money orders ? my I-751 and biometric fee were sent by money order

Last edited by a moderator:
Please does uscis accept money orders ? I did sent my i-751 and biometric fees by money orders am confused because it seems everybody here sent theirs by checks

Please does uscis accept money orders ? I did sent my i-751 and biometric fees by money orders am confused because it seems everybody here sent theirs by checks

RTFI

"You may submit one check or money order for both the application and biometric fees, for a total of $545.00."

Supposedly the old version of the form will still be accepted until Sept 24. After that date you must use the new version of the I-751 dated 8.25.08 I think. There's info in the news section of www.uscis.gov

LOL @ "RTFI" comment =)

I am nervous now. I sent in my application on September 4,2008, it was received on the 5th at about 12.55pm. Today September 11th I checked my account and the check has finally been cashed but it has a date handwritten my INS of September 8th. The thing is my status expired on the 7th. I am wondering if they will use the date that it was actually received into the office or the date that I am presuming it was handled for processing. Any inputs?

It's fine, no need to be nervous, the old form will be accepted til 9/24/08. YOu sent before that date, it's acceptable.

I am nervous because I want to know what date will they be using to process my case. My application was received on September 5th according to USPS, but onmy check they put the date of Septemebr 8th, 2008. My status expired on September 5th. Does anyone have any ideas?

I am nervous because I want to know what date will they be using to process my case. My application was received on September 5th according to USPS, but onmy check they put the date of Septemebr 8th, 2008. My status expired on September 5th. Does anyone have any ideas?
Karissa2000

what service center you sent your package to?
I sent mine to VSC on 09/02. it was received the next day 09/03 and today I received the NOA 09/11 but it was dated 09/04 and the envelope shows it was mailed 09/08. My guess is once the open the package they produce the NOA letters but I'm not sure. hopefuly you get your NOA letter soon, check my time line on the buttom.