Send Original Experience letters?

DesiG

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I was hoping for some help from the forum. I have finally gathered all my documents for I-140, and I was wondering - do we have to send in original experience letters for I-140? It took me a long time to get in touch with my ex-managers and finally get all the experience letters, and if I ever have to go through this again, it would be a royal pain!

I have heard of people applying for multiple I-140s etc - what do they do? Is it okay to send (maybe color?) copies of experience letters? What did your lawyer advice you to do?

Any help will be much appreciated!
Thanks,
DG

DesiG said:
Hi,

I was hoping for some help from the forum. I have finally gathered all my documents for I-140, and I was wondering - do we have to send in original experience letters for I-140? It took me a long time to get in touch with my ex-managers and finally get all the experience letters, and if I ever have to go through this again, it would be a royal pain!

I have heard of people applying for multiple I-140s etc - what do they do? Is it okay to send (maybe color?) copies of experience letters? What did your lawyer advice you to do?

Any help will be much appreciated!
Thanks,
DG

i was not asked to give orginals for i-140, but for labour i gave orginals , ask your lawyer he will be the one to support ur case till the end , he will be the best to ask .

Do not give your originals. Just give them the notarized copies of all the documents. Thats what I did too.
Hope this helps.
Rajiv.

I would say submit the copies of your experience letters..... the USCIS might request for the originals if they want to... usually attorney's office recommends to submit the originals..