Send Money to India : suggestions

sunny.rocker

Hi Guys,
I am an NRI in Canada and want to transfer my funds to India, I know many ways of remittance as i tried a lot, but now i am interested in online money transfer. I have found some services for online fund transfering from which i think remit2india is quite affordable and quick. So, I just wanted to ask whether any one has done transactions through remit2india?
Give some suggestions please.

Thanks in advance. :)

Hi sunny, I am also remitting my money to home via www.remit2india.com service. it is one of the better online money transfer company as all knows very well many nri's are using this service, but i am much impressed by the quality of work that these guys are providing. don't know about other companies but this is the better according to my experience.

Hi Guys,
I am an NRI in Canada and want to transfer my funds to India, I know many ways of remittance as i tried a lot, but now i am interested in online money transfer. I have found some services for online fund transfering from which i think remit2india is quite affordable and quick. So, I just wanted to ask whether any one has done transactions through remit2india?
Give some suggestions please.

Thanks in advance. :)
Hi sunny, this may help you..
Remit2India insures all money transfers.
Publication: Economic Times (New Delhi, India)
Date: Friday, October 27 2006

Oct. 27--Remit2India, the World's No. 1 independent online money transfer portal, has insured each and every money transfer done through its website. In the history of the industry, this is the first time such a thing has been done

Web-based money transfers, though completely secure, are often perceived to be otherwise due to widespread practice of fraudulent emails, hacking, phishing, etc.

I got this article from http://www.allbusiness.com/crime-law/criminal-offenses-cybercrime/8822059-1.html
you can read the whole article over there..
No need to say thanks ;)

thanks maddy, i agree wid ur comment on 22nd of this month i have transfered $375 via wire transfer service of remit2india and surprisingly my money reached to my home within promised time ! thanks guyz you all really healped me a lot. will continue my transactions wid r2i..

Thanks again