Send Emails to CNN Lou Dobbs Tonight !!!

bubblecfd

Registered Users (C)
CNN "Lou Doubbs Tonight" program today has the Eduardo Aguirre, director of Citizenship and Immigration Services for the Department of Homeland Security, as their guest, discussing immigration topics.

We should all send emails to "Lou Doubbs Tonight" at http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/ to let media be aware of the extremely low efficiency of Citizenship and Immigration Services after the programs. This should increase the exposure of the problems such as I-485 backlog to US media.

I believe everything we do will count! Please ask as many people as possible to send emails!

Appears like CNN's focus for this discussion was to highlight the immigration issues in the context of current unemployment.

Lou Douggs was hardly concerned with the efficiency of the BCIS.

The BCIS director appeared to have a favourable view of the current immigration policy that still continues to be reasonably OK for legal aliens (if you leave aside the operational inefficiencies). I was delighted to hear that the goal is to make the bureau more efficient to reduce backlog and process more cases.

Bottom line is that the media, majority, would not be very receptive to the idea of discussing the operational inefficiencies of the bureau that may be contributing effectively to controlling the immigrant count. At least not CNN, in my opinion.

Guys, I saw the show tonite. I have been watching Lou Dobbs's show for quite sometime.

He seems to have taken the US unemployement issue quite personally and seems to be really after immigrants / H1 B / L1 folks without understanding what the visa mean.

>The BCIS director appeared to have a >favourable view of the current >immigration policy that still continues to >be reasonably OK for legal aliens

The director seemed genuinely interested in making the BCIS processes a bit more efficient.

Hmm..

Is there any point in sending emails to this guy with full of anti immigration thoughts in his brain ?

I don't think so ....

- Jha

I liked some of the points that

Lou brought together. Like unemp and 1.5 million new filing, illegal workers etc. Mr. Aguirre could not give strong answers, he tried. I see him as a poor guy in an organization that is totally screwd up. Liked his spirit though. At least he was talking about getting rid of back log.

No use

There is no point in sending any e-mail to Lou Dobbs. His shows focus on economy. His point is that why do we want all the people on work visas when our economy is bad and why do we want them to have residency. Unless Bush's office does something to stop the illegal immigration, talk show hosts wont focus on legal immigration. Take the history of US. The people who came to this land as immigrants in the past struggled to make a living. How can we complain an year of delay when the forfathers went through all the struggles. The only possible way to make some changes to the delay is to get lobbists. For that we need to have senators and congressmen who can understand us and atleast have some Asian heritage. Lawyers like Rajiv Khanna can initiate lobbying if we fund the process. Are we ready to pay some $200 per head?