Senator Nickle\'s contact information

erase_ego

Registered Users (C)
My I-485 has been pending for more than 800 days. I would like to get some information on contacting INS through senator. Local senator is Don Nickles. Does anybody know how to contact him for this information? Any Fax Numbers? I could not find one on his web site.

Thanks

Raed this...PLEASE!

I am in the same boat...and did what you are about to. The result:

Contacted COnnie Morrella in MD. The INS was REALLY quick to respond based on the Senator\'s letter...within 15 days. The result was an "intent to deny".

I know that others on this board may say Senator\'s letter should have no influence on your case but learn to live with bureacracy. No INS employee would like to be pressurized by a letter from the Senator specially in these hard times.

Just a thought...take your course of action!

Surprise

Why do they just deny your case with out any proper reason. I know so many of my friends contacted senators/ congressmen. I have\'nt heard from any one of them like this. Probably there could be other reason to deny your case.

You are right!?!

We all have it happen to \'FRIENDS\' but I am talking about myself. No offense. This is the bitter sweet reality...like it or not!

My case was at the local INS and pending post interview when I approached the Senator. The Senator and her office were EXTREMELY nice but it puts unnecessary pressure on INS officials to respond earlier. They could not not check on a couple more thing and NOW I have the burden of establishing proof on the validity of my application.

Again like I said...\'just a thought\'. We all plot our own course of actions and have necessary justifications for them. We can throw caution to the wind and proceed!

Good luck!