Senator got reply from USCIS about our I-485

magic_mail

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys:

Here is the story....

GUYS LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK WHERE DID I MISS...

1) We filed our I-140/I-485 concurrently in Dec 2003
2) Got 1st EAD & AP approval in February, 2004 & January, 2004
3) Sent Email to FBI Name check division about our Name Check.
4) Got RFE in Dec 2004 about spouse medical & EVL for myself
5) Sent Reply FAST 10 days before retrogression.
4) Missed I-485 approval boat in 2004 because in January 2005 retrogression jammed our chances.
5) Got I-140 approval in January 2005
6) Got reply to my Email to FBI about our name check, result were sent back to USCIS in January(spouse) and July(myself).
7) Got RFE again for spouse(marriage certificate) in Feb 2006 replied in March 2006.
8) In June again our PD became current and i was thinking this time we will be getting through this painful GC process.
9) Created service request(SR) on June 6 2007 to find out what is happening with our pending I-485
10) Got reply from USCIS to our service request(SR) on July 16 saying that my case is still within processing time not outside processing time. But in spouse SR reply they her case is outside their processing time and if we do not hear anything with 60 days blah blah.....
11) Called several time to TSC with no result... and they say everytime...everything is clear wait for 60 days if nothing happens call back again.
12) During this time i came to know that FP is only valid for 15 month..go panicked because we gave our Last FP on March 7th 2006 so we had little window for expecting any approval if they consider active FP.
13) Nothing happend and our FP expired, we did not received new FP notice.
14) In between we applied for our 5th EAD and got 5th EAD approval in July 23, 2007 and AP is pending.
15) During the same period state department released controversial Visa Bulletin...and we all got screwed...
14) Some member from forum was able to give FP without new Notice. We went to ASC and Gave our FP on August 14 2007.
15) In Jun 2007 i sent letter to our local congressmen and got reply through him from USCIS is that if we did not anything within 60 days then call us again. 60 days is gone nohting happend.
16) Went to local USCIS field office and officer told me that our Name check is pending since 2005. i told her we got email from FBI that our name is clear.
then IO told may be its second name check request.
17) Sent email i August to FBI again about our name check no reply yet.
16) In August i sent letter to our Senator about our case & FBI Name check and got reply from USCIS through him that this case is awaiting visa...as soon visa will be available we will notify your constituent.

GUYS LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK WHERE DID I MISS...

despite all this you still dont have the magic email. thats where you missed

i missed at the exact same point as well

sometimes we miss sometimes we hit, thats how the life is and it goes on :))

Same thing with me. Apparently name check is clear as is FP. Replied to skin test medical and got the updates, please see signature and the case is with an officer.

However, I haven't had anything through.

I am hoping October will be a good month for all!!!

Good luck.

senator reply- name check

I am in the same boat. yesterday i got a reply from senator with uscis letter saying that my NC (my wife got cleared in 2006) is completed on sep. 1 2007 (pending since nov. 2005). his application will be sent to examiner for review if the visa is available. however according to last week infopass appointment says that my NC is pending. i donot know which one accurate. I believe sanetor response would be reliable. isn't it?.

I do not know whats next?

Note: I only appeared for FP code 1 last May 2007, but my wife haven't got FP notice. Last week we went to infopass heared that FP notice scheduled on the same date as that of mine. IO issued new FP notice for my wife next week.

i think we could only sent letter to different officails and pray to god!!

I am in the same boat. yesterday i got a reply from senator with uscis letter saying that my NC (my wife got cleared in 2006) is completed on sep. 1 2007 (pending since nov. 2005). his application will be sent to examiner for review if the visa is available. however according to last week infopass appointment says that my NC is pending. i donot know which one accurate. I believe sanetor response would be reliable. isn't it?.

I do not know whats next?

Note: I only appeared for FP code 1 last May 2007, but my wife haven't got FP notice. Last week we went to infopass heared that FP notice scheduled on the same date as that of mine. IO issued new FP notice for my wife next week.