Self imposed hiatus

mxc

Registered Users (C)
I was a on a self imposed hiatus for a week. As my frustration level was increasing by the day, I promised myself that I will not check status and also not visit this portal, nothing to do with GC. After a week I came back to see if anything has changed and unsurprisingly nothing has changed - no change in LUD, message, nothing at all. So I am still where I was a week back. :D

A week!!!!; this is commendable. I promise myself to do the same, but then I'm back on the portal within a couple of hours. :)

Kashish

mxc said:
I was a on a self imposed hiatus for a week. As my frustration level was increasing by the day, I promised myself that I will not check status and also not visit this portal, nothing to do with GC. After a week I came back to see if anything has changed and unsurprisingly nothing has changed - no change in LUD, message, nothing at all. So I am still where I was a week back. :D

34 minutes after this post, I got email from USCIS regarding RFE. For ths first time in over 20 months, LUD (if you exclude address change LUD) and online message has changed.

FP done or not

mxc said:
34 minutes after this post, I got email from USCIS regarding RFE. For ths first time in over 20 months, LUD (if you exclude address change LUD) and online message has changed.

Have you done your FP? Signature doesn't reflect that? If yes can you tell the FP date?