selective service registration

garbage

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys, my interview is set for june 9th. With theI-797c NOA I got from USCIS, I am told to bring, among many things, any evidence of Selective Service Registration. I have registered with SSS before my 26th and also have the SSS registration number. But I lost my card. Can I print out the page from http://www.sss.gov/Processing/Processing.aspx?Function=V that when logged in shows that I am registered and also gives my registration number? will this work or do I have to have them send me a replacement card.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks.

My interview letter also states SSS evidence and so did my wifes. My wifes ok, but I never registered for it as I was more than 27 when I got my GC. is this going to cause any trouble?

My interview letter also states SSS evidence... I never registered for it as I was more than 27 when I got my GC. is this going to cause any trouble?
Of course, you broke the law by not registering when you were not supposed to register. Makes sense? So does your question.

My interview letter also states SSS evidence and so did my wifes. My wifes ok, but I never registered for it as I was more than 27 when I got my GC. is this going to cause any trouble?

When you got your GC isn't the only thing that matters. If you were in the US between 18 - 26 in a status other than lawful nonimmigrant status, you were required to register. However, apparently you are over 31 now, so it won't matter even if you were supposed to register.