• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Selectees on 22nd October, report here!

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time. More entries will be selected in early October 2012, so please keep your confirmation information until at least that time. Was checking if am selected but my hubby is already. Wish you all good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
10x

mdawoodm - thanks bro,good luck my man.Hope you call to aks them about the papers when they choose you and all of us :)

i just called KCC and the lady told me you need to check online on dvlottery.state.gov to see if you have been selected or not and i kept asking her about if the 2nd selection is out or not and she kept repeating the first part for me :confused:

guys everything is possible ,even last 1May we had to wait for few hours to see if there is winners! and at that time we were all saying what's wrong with dv lottery!!! just be positive

MY Friends!
YES The result is updated! My Sister & her husband WON the Lottery 2013! (her husband is the winner)

The case number is 2013AS00009xxx

i just called KCC and the lady told me you need to check online on dvlottery.state.gov to see if you have been selected or not and i kept asking her about if the 2nd selection is out or not and she kept repeating the first part for me :confused:

Sounds like they do not know exactly what is going on. I really thought that DoS would have given a status update by now....

MY Friends!
YES The result is updated! My Sister & her husband WON the Lottery 2013! (her husband is the winner)

congrats :)
so like it was expected! its for Asians only, can you tell us where are you from ? which country ?

MY Friends!

Would you mind revealing two more digits from that case number?

Now we get in the "Entrant Status Check" part: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1322.html

Be advised that additional DV 2013 entrants MAY be selected beginning October 22, 2012 at noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4).

Hold on. When I read the above, I interpret it to mean they may select more people at this date and time. ***Select***, as in: run their random selection application against the previously non-selected. It's not the same as when everyone was supposed to start checking on May 1st whether we won or not, when they say that everyone "may now check the status of their entries through Entrant Status Check".

So it may be that they've selected more winners and it will take some time before you can check your entry at ESC to see whether you're in the 2nd batch.

Then, there's the word "beginning" in there - which I take to mean it's not all happening within one second of noon, that it will be a longer process. Also take note that they say to keep your confirmation numbers til September 2013.

So don't lose hope.

Yup, Asia and Africa.

as i noticed from his profile he's from TEHRAN/IRAN, i remember a guy who have posted a comment somewhere in this forum talking about Iran, security check... and something like that...that's explain all...Asia low cut off and 2nd selection...
and its most likely a hidden winners appeared after some background check.

Last edited by a moderator: